• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The average person amogs me way to much

Me                                                             Average Human Being
Myopia                                                          20/.2 vision hawks
Cystic Acne                                                     maybe 1-3 pimples during puberty- just wash your face and drink water bro
Framecel                                                         skinny fat- you're not eating enough bro
Low iq                                                             average intelligence- you aren't trying hard enough
Allergies                                                          Can breath perfectly through their nose 
late puberty                                                     Average puberty- you had just as many chances as us and you will catch up
aspie                                                                  Neurotypical- life is beautiful
short                                                                 5ft10-6ft framecel 6ft1-6ft3- I know a 4ft11 slayer