The attention this slayer at work got today literally made me feel sick with jealousy

scar_face40

Coper
Today at work this guy and his mate got transferred over from another store to spend the day with us. 

Literally every female in the place was checking him out the whole day. He was quite twinkish in the face, but had a really good physique (you could tell as he had a tight t-shirt on), god-tier hair genetics, tanned skin, perfect white teeth etc. Basically what I would probably look like if I were a strong 8.5. 
His friend was kinda ugly, probably get rated around 3/4 here.

I tried to avoid for most of the day because I didn't want to get amogged, but after he left around midday his mate stayed behinf. Within about 10 mins, 3 of the 4 best looking girls at work (1 of which already has a BF) came up to this other guy and asked him how old his friend was, told him that his friend is really hot etc etc. His subhuman friend looked completely dejected. So brutal to see  an incel get told that his mate is 'really cute'.

For about 30 mins I had to put up with all this gossiping about the 'hot guy'. I was shaking anger and jealousy. Screwed my whole day up at work and I ended up getting reprimanded for fucking up a couple of times because I couldn't concentrate.

To make it worse, as I was cycling home, I saw this ridiculously chiseled guy who could have easily been on a catwalk in London.

And now I'm going to waste my whole evening sulking...

:uzi:

Ascended

Coper
scar_face40 said:
Today at work this guy and his mate got transferred over from another store to spend the day with us. 

Literally every female in the place was checking him out the whole day. He was quite twinkish in the face, but had a really good physique (you could tell as he had a tight t-shirt on), god-tier hair genetics, tanned skin, perfect white teeth etc. Basically what I would probably look like if I were a strong 8.5. 
His friend was kinda ugly, probably get rated around 3/4 here.

I tried to avoid for most of the day because I didn't want to get amogged, but after he left around midday his mate stayed behinf. Within about 10 mins, 3 of the 4 best looking girls at work (1 of which already has a BF) came up to this other guy and asked him how old his friend was, told him that his friend is really hot etc etc. His subhuman friend looked completely dejected. So brutal to see  an incel get told that his mate is 'really cute'.

For about 30 mins I had to put up with all this gossiping about the 'hot guy'. I was shaking anger and jealousy. Screwed my whole day up at work and I ended up getting reprimanded for fucking up a couple of times because I couldn't concentrate.

To make it worse, as I was cycling home, I saw this ridiculously chiseled guy who could have easily been on a catwalk in London.

And now I'm going to waste my whole evening sulking...

:uzi:
This does sound brutal chum but remember even though he was much better looking, you could have still dominated him. Girls love that shit. Make sure you try next time and not just hide in the corner all day (fucking LOL). 

For instance one time at uni we got put into random groups... In mine there was a super chad and three other prime 18-20yos and instead of being a bitch about his looks, I dominated the group discussion regardless. I started directing chad to write down my answers as I spoke them out (instead of writing them myself), and basically told him what to do. Most of the girls reacted impressed and one of them even said flirtily: "gosh, Anon you really know what you're doing". I could sense the chad was physically annoyed having just been amogged. Mind you, i'm good looking myself .. just no super chad. It goes without saying that girls will react differently if you physically repulse them.

mvp

life is a scam
the guy must have been beta as fuck if he didnt go er on the cunts who where asking him about his mate

MorphIncel

Slayer
Can you provide pics of the guy? 
On SH there has been this user who was taking secret pics....can u do the same for us?

scar_face40

Coper
MorphIncel said:
Can you provide pics of the guy? 
On SH there has been this user who was taking secret pics....can u do the same for us?
If he's in another day, I might be able to.

lono

Banned
how do you think women feel every day of their lives. especially knowing that their value is determined purely by their looks, nothing else

solidus

Coper
Ascended said:
This does sound brutal chum but remember even though he was much better looking, you could have still dominated him. Girls love that shit. Make sure you try next time and not just hide in the corner all day (fucking LOL). 

For instance one time at uni we got put into random groups... In mine there was a super chad and three other prime 18-20yos and instead of being a bitch about his looks, I dominated the group discussion regardless. I started directing chad to write down my answers as I spoke them out (instead of writing them myself), and basically told him what to do. Most of the girls reacted impressed and one of them even said flirtily: "gosh, Anon you really know what you're doing". I could sense the chad was physically annoyed having just been amogged. Mind you, i'm good looking myself .. just no super chad. It goes without saying that girls will react differently if you physically repulse them.
mental mastrubation and cope. While you deluded yourself into thinking you amogged a superior genetic specimen, the chad went home and banged some high-e goddess while you had to jizz in your tennis socks home alone. It's PinV or nothing bojo

scar_face40

Coper
workconfidence said:
OP post a look a like pic.
This guy is pretty similar, although he had better hair IMO (shorter on sides, more volume up top), blue eyes, but worse cheeks and looked younger. 

I'd say he looked about 19/20 (I think he was 21) and the 3 girls were early-mid 20's.

Ascended

Coper
solidus said:
Ascended said:

mental mastrubation and cope. While you deluded yourself into thinking you amogged a superior genetic specimen, the chad went home and banged some high-e goddess while you had to jizz in your tennis socks home alone. It's PinV or nothing bojo

Lol. It's better than hiding in the corner of the office all day like fucking Quasimodo .. then coming home and crying about it on the internet. Fucking lol.