the Asian girl Video wich got me 1 million +channel views

Gandharva

Banned
[video=youtube]

I have the 2 most upvoted comments,also full of replies and I get reshares everyday from numerous people.This is the comment wich got my profile like a 1 million + views.I never imagined that comment would make me so famous,it helped my blog too,because people tell me they chk out my other stuff.

its wierdly alot of white people that reshare that comment.

TheTrews

Normie
A few years ago I got over 1 million youtube views for a video. 

Youtube then paused the view counter for the video and then a few weeks later deleted it.

Gandharva

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Where's the comment?

the truth is asian women are intraracist and hypergamous.  they think its 1700s colonial  mexico or some shit.if they suck the white man's dick good enough they can  raise in rank  and rule over the brown trash they look down upon.its really a conniving,sinister form of hypergamy.AW-WM is based on racism and supremacy,colonialism and treachery     .  black men-white women is based on rejecting racism  and white supremacy.

26 likes and reshares almost everyday  ,especially black people reshare it

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]but  the joke is really on the asian woman.spending your life with a  corpse pale ugly nerd simpely because of his skin colour and the status asigned to it(its really status,they dont go after meds,MENAs or light skinned latins but only wasps).

imagine your whole life with a  ugly person inside and out simpely to  show off to your fellow sinister friends.meanwhilee veryone else is laughing behind your back at your desperation,stupidity and  lack of dignity  .you wont catch me holding hands with a  trash ugly obese WW simpely because I have standards and  I love my race and women of my race to death(latinas and mulattas).sure I hate soem things about them but I would never praise a white woman over my women simpely because I know my history and who has my back  at the end of the day.

asian women would side with white men against their own men,children and countless brown peoples.happy colonial times are over,these bitches would put us all on plantations and coalmines to pelase their white masters(their reward would be being a sex slave while the wm marries a ww).
[/font]

that comment really  didnt beat around the bush

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]its sad Yes,but atleast they exposed themselves  ,imagne if they came up with that false loyalty shit black women do,when in reality they just dont have any other options.its a fact women of colour worship the pink man in high numbers,especially the mongoloid variety(mestizas and asians) .but OTOH were pretty even as white women in europe generally worship men of colour,especially northern european white women.its ironic how our enemies women are our own friends(liberal white women)and a thorn in his side,while our women loves the white man despite what he did to their uncles,brothers etc these days white women are fighting the status quo with their legs wide open for tyrone and Yandel,muhammad and Gao.they punish white men for their racism,by sleeping even MORE with men of colour the more white men complain about it.while our own women reward white supremacy and colonialism .[/font]