• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

The angriest guys on here are the gymcels

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
They are the ones who insult others the most on here. 

That and the legit incels on here (not in the group but will never get laid, like apex for example).
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,579
Reputation
4
Yeah it's sad to see people insulting each other on a forum that has the most hopeless red pilled men on the entire planet. Especially the older guys here, I expected better of them.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
  said:
Foxx said:
They are the ones who insult others the most on here. 

That and the legit incels on here (not in the group but will never get laid, like apex for example).

srs

did i ever insult someone ? or did dan ever insulted someone ?

You are not either misty.

And dan is just a manlet on tren. Not either one of these.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
  said:
Foxx said:
You are not either misty.

And dan is just a manlet on tren. Not either one of these.

doesn´t make sense because me and dan = Gymcells and i usually dont insult unless someone insulted me but even then and also i never saw dan insulting someone besides me with his vehement account but that whas just against me so it doesn´t even count as i am the bottom of the bottom

then there is


real rob

never saw him that much insulting either


i always had the impression gymcels are more on the nice side of people here

Legit theory is a gymcel.

Manuel was a gymcel.

Apex is ugly legit incel.

I can name more.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
  said:
Foxx said:
You are not either misty.

And dan is just a manlet on tren. Not either one of these.

doesn´t make sense because me and dan = Gymcells and i usually dont insult unless someone insulted me but even then and also i never saw dan insulting someone besides me with his vehement account but that whas just against me so it doesn´t even count as i am the bottom of the bottom

then there is


real rob

never saw him that much insulting either


i always had the impression gymcels are more on the nice side of people here
that bitter insecure manlet constantly insults me for no fucking reason.
 
Top