The amount of SHIT that happened this past week = CRAZY.

Vertu

Incel
I can't even put it into words. It's something that wouldn't get through to you pathetic, nerdy, basement dwelling aspies.

You would never understand. You're all operating on level - 10, I'm operating on level 50.

But I'll explain it anyway, in 4 words: It was a bloodbath.

It was a fucking bloodbath plain and simple. The deal went very fucking wrong. I don't know why or how. One of my buddies (he didn't make it out alive) was a fucking high-strung maniac. It was his FAULT. The shit that I experienced on Friday, has shaped me. You fucking nerdy cunts just do not get it. You fucking non-motivated aspies were sitting on your chairs talking about maxillas and beta-carotene glows starring at your Mozilla Firefox internet browsers while all this happened to me.

Tell me:

Have you ever seen a guys cranium destroyed, by bullets?

Have you EVER SEEN human brain splattered on the fucking wall?

This is the reality I'm living in. I don't think I can post here anymore, it doesn't fit with the way my life is heading.

Vertu said:
I can't even put it into words. It's something that wouldn't get through to you pathetic, nerdy, basement dwelling aspies.

You would never understand. You're all operating on level - 10, I'm operating on level 50.

But I'll explain it anyway, in 4 words: It was a bloodbath.

It was a fucking bloodbath plain and simple. The deal went very fucking wrong. I don't know why or how. One of my buddies (he didn't make it out alive) was a fucking high-strung maniac. It was his FAULT. The shit that I experienced on Friday, has shaped me. You fucking nerdy cunts just do not get it. You fucking non-motivated aspies were sitting on your chairs talking about maxillas and beta-carotene glows starring at your Mozilla Firefox internet browsers while all this happened to me.

Tell me:

This is the reality I'm living in. I don't think I can post here anymore, it doesn't fit with the way my life is heading.
Yes to both questions. Adios Vertu, you don't belong here anyway.

HarryBalls

Coper
Vertu said:
Tell me:

Yes

Yes

And I have seen a guy's head destroyed with a pickaxe.

lono

Banned
:lolboat:

Idi amin, the machete weilding genocidal, homocidal, child killing, rapist African dictator can only respond with laughter upon seeing a 120 pound blonde swedish incel talk about a "bloodbath"

Vertu

Incel
Too many fucking lives gone, over what? Not even a 7 figure payout.

Looking back, problem 1) our cover-fire was FAULTY. The M408 long-range sniper rifle we had set up across the block on high grounds wasn't positioned properly. The interaction that was happening in the fucking building became non-visible.

We had no fucking support. We were left in the fucking dust and I shouldn't even be alive.

scar_face40

Coper
Vertu said:
Tell me:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Vertu said:
Too many fucking lives gone, over what? Not even a 7 figure payout.

Looking back, problem 1) our cover-fire was FAULTY. The M408 long-range sniper rifle we had set up across the block on high grounds wasn't positioned properly. The interaction that was happening in the fucking building became non-visible.

We had no fucking support. We were left in the fucking dust and I shouldn't even be alive.
Don't worry, I'm sure I'll start making posts like these once I get on GTA V live. I can sense it...

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Playing GTA past your bedtime?

Don't make me tell your parents they might not make you chicken tendies anymore faggot.

Vertu is a pretty cool guy.  Then again, I'm going off his avatar.

Swedes should kill more people.

Delusions of grandeur a basement dwellers only protective measure to prevent a complete mental collapse. :lol:

ilikedicks

Coper
Nizoral Babe said:
Someone played GTA today and wanted to post about his experience.
It's funny that you mention GTA because reading the post by Vertu I instantly thought of Ray D'Angelo Harris.

[video=youtube]