The amount of female attention I get is MIND-BLOWING

Franktank

Normie
You legit have one of the worst smartphone cameras ever.

Gandharva

Banned
Dantino,you are a nican tlaka masterrace angel,dont believe these guys that youre ugly.

you  cant let them destroy your soul  .

You have good bone structure so its not hard to believe. Most men have rounded jaws, narrow foreheads and sunken cheekbones which are signs of a fragile skull aka incel central. 

This site is full of haters so just brush it off like a true alpha male.

lanklet

Coper
Yet another case study of debilitating autism.

IOI might as well stand for Imagination Of Interest at this point  :rolleyes:

REM

Cuck
opie, u made whole lookism.net and sluthate mad and yelly as fuck. mirin' your looks. no homo.

scar_face40

Coper
Good hair genetics, square chin, defined jaw, hollow cheeks....

You look fine. You're better looking than most people. I'd get off this forum and live life to the full while you still have the chance.

You almost look like a poor man's Zyzz in some photos.

A

AMOG

Man just goes to show its all about the midface.  Great hair, dimorphism & lower third.  But his midface just destroys anything its path!  Women must think they are gonna get insta-stalked they minute they make eye-contact with Dogtino.  Just LOL @believing that he is getting IOIs let alone not a virgin.

Look at how improved he would be with the a normal human midface.  Dat roll o' genetic dice is a cruel maiden indeed!

modified

hairloss expert
Dantino said:
Being on this website long enough has convinced me i'm a 3/10 max, but right now i'm running errands downtown 

women are basically throwing themselves at me - hundreds and hundreds of IOIs in the past two hours alone. It's unreal! Blonde women in particularly seem to go nuts when they see me. Im an undesirable, gay faced ethnic- what gives? :confused:

Is this a troll thread? Seriously I can't tell.

You're way above average looking. Obviously girls find you attractive. Leave lookism. You have no reason to be here. Go to an autism site and try to learn to mask your mental health issues. It will be more productive.