• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

the absolute ideal body

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
legit. looks like me with bigger arms

^ There is not now and has never been such a thing as a "low class muscular body". The upper classes of every society are more muscular, heavier and brutal, due to having better nutrition and genes. Lower classes are lankcel manlets adapted to famine. 

Also, those are not gymcel bodies. You seldom see a gymcel with such amazing forearms and trapezius muscles, much less erector spinae. 

Aspiring Crackwhore said:
^ There is not now and has never been such a thing as a "low class muscular body". The upper classes of every society are more muscular, heavier and brutal, due to having better nutrition and genes. Lower classes are lankcel manlets adapted to famine. 

Also, those are not gymcel bodies. You seldom see a gymcel with such amazing forearms and trapezius muscles, much less erector spinae. 

Those bodies are fairly stocky and look unrefined

Ones I posted have fairly long limbs and look very refined and still strong at the same time.

Type of body you could look in the mirror and masterbate to

Amanda Todd said:

Ones I posted have fairly long limbs and look very refined and still strong at the same time.

A male body isn't supposed to be "refined", which by definition means reduction.
Those bodies look like they could be torn in half by my European classical physiques. 
You worship malnourished poverty body which is not refined but adapted to famine.
Narrow shoulder men are routinely cucked by wide shoulder barrel chested men.

PunchFace

Megastar

single digit IQ

find a rothschild or rockefeller with a gymcel body.

you're mentally deranged.

Amanda Todd said:

A male body isn't supposed to be "refined", which by definition means reduction.
Those bodies look like they could be torn in half by my European classical physiques. 
You worship malnourished poverty body which is not refined but adapted to famine.
Narrow shoulder men are routinely cucked by wide shoulder barrel chested men.

Bodies I posted are high class, sophisticated, and evolved. Bodies you posted look like apes. 

I'm not a big fan of any bodies with peni