the 40 year old virgin

unclejack

Normie
I'd love to know how many old 40+ year old virgins there are in say, the UK and the US.
When the fim '40 year old virgin' came out, I remember thinking how ridiculous that concept was (I was about 12 or something)

But thinking about it, I only lost my virginity at 19 by complete luck, and I haven't had a sniff since in 5 years!

Without that huge slice of luck, there's every chance I would be a virgin till I die since they're just not interested in me, no matter what sort of approach I take lol

Recently i've seen a fair few youtube vids of guys in their 30's and 40's claiming to be virgins and some of them aren't even THAT ugly. They just look fairly 'average' and probably have no confidence (as a result of never getting laid), but it's not like they're deformed or repulsive.

I'm starting to think that Maybe it's more common than I thought? Maybe now more so than ever with the disparity in sexual value between guys and girls semingly at an all time high?
Hypoergamy is getting worse each day. Social media and the internet is having a huge effect

Definitely more common than generally thought. Fact is men have to be savvy and make an effort to laid. No fucking way all these low t cucks i meet are getting 'lucky' like you.

unclejack

Normie
disabled midface said:
Definitely more common than generally thought. Fact is men have to be savvy and make an effort to laid. No fucking way all these low t cucks i meet are getting 'lucky' like you.
I used to assume that the percentage of 40+ year olds guys who were virgins was like less than 1%
Now i'm thinking maybe more like 5%? I have no idea.

And im not 'getting lucky' - I got very lucky once when my big-time drug dealing friend (who had sports cars and properties from his drug dealing alone) basically gave a girl ketamine at a little house party thing, told her the fuck me, and pretty much threw her towards me and into a bedroom and shut the door. She just done it because he told her too. She didn't like me at all, lol

assburger

Gigachad
the only way u make it to that age sexless is if you're autistic. (disregarding other more rare conditions)

u could probably say the same for 25 y/o virgins

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I know 5 other 40+ virgins online, they're American guys.

unclejack

Normie
DyingHope said:
that's crazy.
I wonder if in like 30 years time, about 65% of men over 40 will be virgins, lol

assburger

Gigachad
unclejack said:
DyingHope said:
that's crazy.
I wonder if in like 30 years time, about 65% of men over 40 will be virgins, lol
:bye:
[hr]
projection.

unclejack said:
But thinking about it, I only lost my virginity at 19 by complete luck, and I haven't had a sniff since in 5 years!
Similar here, though I clung onto relationships and was twice lucky, I guess.

unclejack

Normie
Married Oldcell said:
unclejack said:
Similar here, though I clung onto relationships and was twice lucky, I guess.
Yeah, it sucks
At least i've had more action than a fair few of the posters here, but it still sucks so much.

I kissed lots of girl between the ages of about 15-18 but could never escalate it.
I then had sex when I was 19 in the very fortunate situation I described a few posts above.
I've since been out with mates to clubs etc every week (sometimes twice a week) for years, constantly trying to adapt my approaches etc, but no joy!
I'm glad i've had sex, but I think it's over for me now.

A

athmbyty

assburger said:
the only way u make it to that age sexless is if you're autistic. (disregarding other more rare conditions)

u could probably say the same for 25 y/o virgins
Legit for 40 year olds.

Most 35+ year olds approaching 40 (men AND women) don't look very good. Some do, but nowhere near the disparity at <25 years.

Many people are desperate to settle at that age too, so as long as you're a normie it's not hard to find a partner and get laid.