Which one are you?

Votes: 7 70.0%

Votes: 5 50.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
1. Patriarchal- These types of men see women like children; harmless, immature and that they need guidance and to be disciplined by men. Some men with this mentality may be extremely abusive while others may be strong father figures. Men like this often do not take feminism seriously and feel that it is in womens biological nature to be submissive. @Bobbu flay and @technoslav seem to have a view like this from what I have heard.

2. Adversarial- These types of men see women as potential adversaries to compete with. They see women as equal to men and in some cases dangerous rivals to be brutally crushed. Men with this psychology often do not like feminism as they see it as giving women an unfair advantage. In positive cases men like this can have egalitarian relationships with women but in negative cases these men can become extremely misogynistic and bitter. I fall under this category (not the negative variant).

3. Reverance- These men revere women and put them on a pedestal. They are often strong feminists and extremely chivalrous. They see women as pure angels to be protected. They follow the ideal of the gentleman. This psychology has consistently negative results. Men like this usually wind up as spineless simps or dangerous stalkers. It's a delusional fantasy and unfortunately one that is all too prevalent in the west.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
didnt read but they are just jokes

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
you might not take women seriously but they have the power currently to file false rape claims on you, and if you cum in them take child support from you for 18 years

that is a danger to your life and well being, it isn't just imaginary

Robust_Jock

Confirmed sex haver
Masculinity Crew
I'm 1. Makes it hard to work with women in authority as I just want to tell them what to do.

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
Im 2. I have no problem with a female authority. I am much more worried about women taking advantage of societal privileges to harm me. I never underestimate them. @the mole
see how callously they cast you aside on online dating like you are a worm and not even a person

at least I get that treatment, and you realize that is their true opinion on you

that you are worth nothing, just a resource to be exploited