Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
The 2020 Lookism Member Of The Year Award: FINAL

Hit play.

This is it. Get ready.

This is the final that determines the winner. It has been a long campaign gentlemen. Fierce battles were held, wars were waged and only few managed to survive. The remaining 5 (+1) Lookism titans have been selected for the final vote. Undoubtedly all of these posters are excellent in their own right, and have certain qualities that distinguish them from the herd. @dwohh brings highly varied & impressive posting capabilities, mainly because he has absolutely no life. @Anstrum, the NEET blonde pretty boy. @Josh at his wits end, pro fisherman and outback floor pisser. @MVP. @vorman the knowledgeable. @mogs_me (who is this guy?). However, there can only be one Lookism Member of the Year 2020. Winner takes it all!

1609629015085.png

Final winner receives 10,000 reps and will be added into the new "Legends" user group. They will also be blessed by Gandy, Chico and O'Pry which will increase their looks level by 3+ points for one year. They gain the energy of all Lookism, attracting every slut within a 1000 km radius directly to their cock by the decree of Jordan Barrett himself. Additionally, Simon Nessman himself has agreed to provide personal coaching to the winner through weekly Skype calls.

1609627537877.png

--RULES--

1) One vote only.

2) Voting is PUBLIC.

3) Minimum 50 post count and pre Dec 2020 account to be eligible to vote.

4) Poll closes in 72 hours.

5) Alt account voting is prohibited.

ALL votes deemed invalid by the moderator team due to violation of the rules will be removed. If caught cheating you will be disqualified.

--Previous Winners Hall of Fame--
1609628544723.png

@Elliot_Rodger_2000 - 2015 Lookism Member of the Year

@Invisible - 2016 Lookism Member of the Year

@DyingHope and @666 - 2017 Lookism Members of the Year

--Previous Competitions--

Winner becomes a Lookism Legend, forever.

Last edited:

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
Also admin I thought there were only gonna be 5 why are there 6

just_a_life

i broke my wrist i gotta ice it
voted for josh -

- hundreds of alts in 2020 (mental illness criteria met)
- funny fishing/runescape/cat vids
- terminal lung condition since 2015 that he beats against the odds each day
- 2020 highlight - vid of him pissing all over floor

special mention to @mogs_me - we had each other on ignore for much of the year due to some minor disagreement but have since put that behind us and moved on and i believe have started to enjoy each others' posts

also i am putting all users who vote for userr on ignore, so thanks admin for making the votes public!

voted for josh -

- hundreds of alts in 2020 (mental illness criteria met)
- funny fishing/runescape/cat vids
- terminal lung condition since 2015 that he beats against the odds each day
- 2020 highlight - vid of him pissing all over floor

special mention to @mogs_me - we had each other on ignore for much of the year due to some minor disagreement but have since put that behind us and moved on and i believe have started to enjoy each others' posts

also i am putting all users who vote for userr on ignore, so thanks admin for making the votes public!

mogs_me is josh, lmao (unless you're joking)

i voted since i have no older accounts, but i'm not a spammer/new poster. obviously josh should take it, but i promised my vote to userr months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.