THAT WAS NOT 30 FUCKING MINUTES

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,837
Reputation
336
:rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2:
 
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
792
Reputation
0
"Know that it is possible you will face serious consequences for accounts of harassment, doxxing and threatening other members and we will not hesitate to give out your information to the legal authorities if we are inquired upon."
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
LowInhibBadboy said:
"Know that it is possible you will face serious consequences for accounts of harassment, doxxing and threatening other members and we will not hesitate to give out your information to the legal authorities if we are inquired upon."
New site when?
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
0
Huh so all of you had problems viewing lookism as well? I thought I was the only one and it was some problem with my computer, I had this weeks ago already actually.
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
D.R. said:
Huh so all of you had problems viewing lookism as well? I thought I was the only one and it was some problem with my computer, I had this weeks ago already actually.
Yeah this site is crashing all the time now.
 

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,795
Reputation
111
Hopefully it'll be stable all of the time from now on.
 

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,837
Reputation
336
FIX THE FUCKING SITE I KEEP POSTING AND IT TAKES AGES TO APPEAR
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
Nyhil said:
D.R. said:
Huh so all of you had problems viewing lookism as well? I thought I was the only one and it was some problem with my computer, I had this weeks ago already actually.
Yeah this site is crashing all the time now.
incel admin needs killing
 
Top