THAT WAS NOT 30 FUCKING MINUTES

flesh

Slayer
:rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2:

"Know that it is possible you will face serious consequences for accounts of harassment, doxxing and threatening other members and we will not hesitate to give out your information to the legal authorities if we are inquired upon."

Nyhil

Slayer
LowInhibBadboy said:
"Know that it is possible you will face serious consequences for accounts of harassment, doxxing and threatening other members and we will not hesitate to give out your information to the legal authorities if we are inquired upon."
New site when?

D.R.

Banned
Huh so all of you had problems viewing lookism as well? I thought I was the only one and it was some problem with my computer, I had this weeks ago already actually.

Nyhil

Slayer
D.R. said:
Huh so all of you had problems viewing lookism as well? I thought I was the only one and it was some problem with my computer, I had this weeks ago already actually.
Yeah this site is crashing all the time now.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Hopefully it'll be stable all of the time from now on.

flesh

Slayer
FIX THE FUCKING SITE I KEEP POSTING AND IT TAKES AGES TO APPEAR

kibo

Chad
Nyhil said:
D.R. said:
Yeah this site is crashing all the time now.
incel admin needs killing