That UglyNormal guy is the worst poster on this site

darkfresh500

Normie
over 10k posts, Stuck up rich white boy, gets laid, is NT, a 5.5/10, balding, but a complete and utter arsehole who brags about his lays on here. I don't know which is worse. The NW100 or the caveman fucker iftsj

his threads are complete shit

FreeDick

Slayer
I like him but he definitely lifemogs me and it pisses me off

@UglyNormalFag send me pics, never seen you

hbbx1997

Chad
hes actually a good poster tbh, no way hes the worst , there are some unbearable posters here, but i honestly have no clue what hes doing here , im jealous af of him , if it turns out hes gl im loosing it

darkfresh500

Normie
Free Dick said:
I like him but he definitely lifemogs me and it pisses me off

@UglyNormalFag send me pics, never seen you
he's retarded as fuq. he's nw1000. average white guy brags about his lays when in truth he shows no proof of his so called lays and he probably is exaggerating because he has no life. tell me what real slayer would be on here with over 10k posts bragging about his lays :tyson:

Guano

Banned
I humble brag mog him.

I  hate how you guys don't rate the girls I post nowadays

kibo

Chad
he is hqnp
keep them coming redpills about making out with 10 chicks in one night and having a taste of bieber's social circle

darkfresh500

Normie
hbbx1997 said:
hes actually a good poster tbh, no way hes the worst , there are some unbearable posters here, but i honestly have no clue what hes doing here , im jealous af of him , if it turns out hes gl im loosing it
Hes a terrible poster and his topics are all shit. he provides no valuable information and is just here because while he isn't an autistic loser like the majority of people on this forum he just has no life and is an average white guy who needs a hair transplant asap at his age.

darkfresh500

Normie
kibo said:
he is hqnp
keep them coming redpills about making out with 10 chicks in one night and having a taste of bieber's social circle
The fact you believe him shows how low iq this site is compared to the original site. He has never posted any proof whatsoever of making out with apparently 10 girls in a night. Probably had maybe 1 or 2 lays and then exaggerates to him having 50 lays. Probably made out with 1 or 2 girls and exaggerates to him having 10 make outs to impress the autists on here
:goodfellas:

Yeah he is by far one of the worst here content wise but he seems like a genuine nice guy. Obv he is friendly and doesn't lash out on fellow incels like most posters here do because he has been treated good all his life because decent looks and healthy childhood and wealthy background.

Positive feedback loop in action even on forums.

kibo

Chad
darkfresh500 said:
kibo said:
he is hqnp
The fact you believe him shows how low iq this site is compared to the original site. He has never posted any proof whatsoever of making out with apparently 10 girls in a night. Probably had maybe 1 or 2 lays and then exaggerates to him having 50 lays. Probably made out with 1 or 2 girls and exaggerates to him having 10 make outs to impress the autists on here
incel cope of peace

flesh

Slayer
He at least acknowledges his bragging which makes him infinitely less annoying than @iftsj.

darkfresh500 said:
kibo said:
he is hqnp
Legit..even @iftsj provides more proof than he does.

darkfresh500

Normie
kibo said:
darkfresh500 said:
incel cope of peace
:tyson:

:turban:
[hr]
kibo said:
darkfresh500 said:
incel cope of peace

[hr]
kibo said:
darkfresh500 said:
incel cope of peace

[hr]
kibo said:
darkfresh500 said:
incel cope of peace

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Harmless shitposter.  His username seems aspirational more than anything else, though.  He's one of the least normie people here.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Lol'd @ Biebers social skill. Who said that? 

That's cool u hate me though. Can't control who does and doesn't like you. Cheers m8

flesh said:
He at least acknowledges his bragging which makes him infinitely less annoying than @iftsj.
@"Legit Theory" @"rigidity"

jankinoff how do you know that kid is even yours! :shock:

tyrone sperm coated your black wife 1st :giggle:

you couldn't even get a girl from your own irish italian background :lol:

you settled for a black woman because you knocked her up by accident :lol:

the closet white anything you got was 2/10 fat aspie bitch you called hot :giggle:

darkfresh500

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Lol'd @ Biebers social skill. Who said that? 

That's cool u hate me though. Can't control who does and doesn't like you. Cheers m8
face it buddy boyo u have 0 proof of any lays, make outs or even women you talk to. at least that disgusting caveman has proof. your jig's up. admit it. admit that you maybe get 1 or 2 lays but you exaggerate on everything else because you cannot stand being the average joe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: