that moment when you use orbs pics on various platforms and get brutally redpilled

BIGTITS

Incel
fuk

looks do matter so much

someone plz gas me

[hr]
oh, don't mind me, just soaking your panties.

Ryu

Staff member
legit I set up a date with a girl on whisper using his pics. I thought I was a bad at texting but with his pics it was easy, texting game is all about face.

I told her it was fake after.

Blueman

Gigachad
Yeah got red pilled hard when I used Miro on OKCupid, it became a sick obsession, I actually was living through him and felt some of the validation myself getting chicks to agree to bang before meeting.

gay boy 33

Banned
lmfao at redditors bitcihng in the comments and responding with quirky futurama reddit tier show gifs

imagine being an ugly incel redditor and seeing orb spamming his face on your favorite bluepilled incel site garnering all of the female attention without even saying something witty or quirky or whatever redditors think is cool nowdays

brutal

iamagod

Chad
i remember doing an orb test on tinder and matched with co working females who wouldnt even give me the time of day within 30 minutes. 

I did a tinder test with myself and didnt get a single match in 2 weeks

atomic red pills overwhelmed me and i havent left the fallout shelter since

TrickleDown said:
Y do u think i always advocate ascension or suicide only?
Yeah the only options in life are to succeed or commit suicide. What sort of stupid fucking cunt advocates "rotting" over suicide when there's no hope?

One True God said:
TrickleDown said:
Y do u think i always advocate ascension or suicide only?
Yeah the only options in life are to succeed or commit suicide. What sort of stupid fucking cunt advocates "rotting" over suicide when there's no hope?
Everybody on here seems to advocate coping over suicide.

Because "there's more to life than looks"
Just lol

Ugh