That girl in my spanish class...Fuck Your Blue Pill bullshit

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
To some pieces of trash on this forum who embrace that fucking retarded blue pill, you can all go eat a bullet. Please.

That girl who rejected me? Guess what...why exactly did she stop talking to me? BECAUSE I ASKED HER OUT. SHE WAS AMAZED THAT AN INCEL UGLY POS SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD ASK OUT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF HER CALIBER.

Guess what blue pilled faggots? I made her laugh. I showed "CONFIDENCE", I made her smile, and whatever, AND IT STILL WASN'T FUCKING ENOUGH. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU KOOL AID DRINKING MOTHER FUCKERS? BECAUSE SHE SAW ME AS SUBHUMAN. BECAUSE MY LOOKS WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER. MY LOOKS ARE THE REASON WHY I FAILED TO GET HER. MY LOOKS ARE THE REASON WHY I'M AN INCEL. MY LOOKS ARE THE REASON WHY I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND.

IT HAS NOTHING FUCKING TO DO WITH CONFIDENCE

Lookism is becoming more and more active, so if you stupid misc, or reddit faggots are reading this GO FUCK YOURSELF. TAKE YOUR BLUE PILLED CONFIDENCE SHIT WITH YOU. CONFIDENCE MEANS NOTHING. IT FUCKING MEANS NOTHING. IT'S ALL ABOUT FUCKING LOOKS. LOOKS ARE THE MAIN THING. IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, YOU'RE DISMISSED. GET WITH THE FUCKING PICTURE.

FUCKING DIE. ALL OF YOU JUST FUCKING BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT. AND TO THOSE "PLAYERS" OUT THERE TELLING ME IT'S ALL ABOUT "CONFIDENCE" PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE, SO I CAN GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND BASH YOUR FUCKING SKULL IN.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
To all blue pillers:

I want to play around with your fucking blood after I bash your brains out. Cut you from the fucking insides out.

whywoulditmatter said:
To some pieces of trash on this forum who embrace that fucking retarded blue pill, you can all go eat a bullet. Please.

That girl who rejected me? Guess what...why exactly did she stop talking to me? BECAUSE I ASKED HER OUT. SHE WAS AMAZED THAT AN INCEL UGLY POS SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD ASK OUT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF HER CALIBER.

Guess what blue pilled faggots? I made her laugh. I showed "CONFIDENCE", I made her smile, and whatever, AND IT STILL WASN'T FUCKING ENOUGH. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU KOOL AID DRINKING MOTHER FUCKERS? BECAUSE SHE SAW ME AS SUBHUMAN. BECAUSE MY LOOKS WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER. MY LOOKS ARE THE REASON WHY I FAILED TO GET HER. MY LOOKS ARE THE REASON WHY I'M AN INCEL. MY LOOKS ARE THE REASON WHY I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND.

Lookism is becoming more and more active, so if you stupid misc, or reddit faggots are reading this GO FUCK YOURSELF. TAKE YOUR BLUE PILLED CONFIDENCE SHIT WITH YOU. CONFIDENCE MEANS NOTHING. IT FUCKING MEANS NOTHING. IT'S ALL ABOUT FUCKING LOOKS. LOOKS ARE THE MAIN THING. IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, YOU'RE DISMISSED. GET WITH THE FUCKING PICTURE.

FUCKING DIE. ALL OF YOU JUST FUCKING BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT. AND TO THOSE "PLAYERS" OUT THERE TELLING ME IT'S ALL ABOUT "CONFIDENCE" PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE, SO I CAN GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND BASH YOUR FUCKING SKULL IN.
:clap:

Mughal

Banned
The bluepillers are actually playing on outliers from the LMS theory. Just because an ugly cunt got a 8/10 girl doesn't mean that it's going to happen to everyone. The likelihood of that is very slim.

For example, I had a 8/10 HQNP girl would give me IOIs, once in my entire life.

Maybe she was partially blind? I don't know. Will it happen again? Probably not.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
And to you whores who all fucking rejected me, including the bitch in my Spanish class you will be BEGGING to slobber on my fucking dick 3 years from now. No...better yet you will be BEGGING to just be in the same room with me, or if I even acknowledge your WORTHLESS PRESENCE. All you females will be seeing THE TRUE ALPHA MALE. This man will ASCEND, and you can only WISH you had me when the time comes

You stupid bitches, fucking sluts, you will fucking see. I know women are reading this, and you KNOW it's the true, bitch.
[hr]
Graal said:
what's ur face rating
Does it matter?

Was rated as low as 3/10 to highest 5.5/10 on this forum. 5.5 is the highest. Apparently that wasn't enough for the dumb bitch in my Spanish class.

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:

Fuck bro, why didnt u talk to me or tsh or some of the other members who promote LOOKISM. Its brutal out there, Im sorry this had to happen, I also went thru this shit a number of times.
U can know almost instantly if a girls wants u or not. She will start asking u or someone u know for ur number/email and SHE will be the one to ask u out and text u. She WILL take the initiative to text and call u and talk to u. And she mainly does this becuz U LOOK GOOD and she WILL tell u that u are handsome/cute.

Fuck these confidence bluepilled liars just got another guy humiliated.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Magnus said:
Who the hell told you that?
That confidence = everything?

Worthless blue piller dipshits on this board who seemed to have come over from Misc, and Reddit. They need to be tortured.

This BITCH who rejected me...she needs to have her fucking eyes yanked out. I will happy to gouge out her fucking eyeballs, and eat it.
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Fuck bro, why didnt u talk to me or tsh or some of the other members who promote LOOKISM. Its brutal out there, Im sorry this had to happen, I also went thru this shit a number of times.
U can know almost instantly if a girls wants u or not. She will start asking u or someone u know for ur number/email and SHE will be the one to ask u out and text u. She WILL take the initiative to text and call u and talk to u. And she mainly does this becuz U LOOK GOOD and she WILL tell u that u are handsome/cute.

Fuck these confidence bluepilled liars just got another guy humiliated.
So true. The bitch played me hard. What she did to me was just beyond humiliating. How can a women do this to me? How can they lead a guy on that much, and just basically reject him when he saw positive signs?

The bitch saw this as a fucking game. SHE WAS LAUGHING IN MY FACE THE ENTIRE TIME, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. SHE WAS PROBABLY FUCKING CHAD ON THE SIDE. I WAS JUST THE GAY FUCKING FRIEND.

whywoulditmatter said:
And to you whores who all fucking rejected me, including the bitch in my Spanish class you will be BEGGING to slobber on my fucking dick 3 years from now. No...better yet you will be BEGGING to just be in the same room with me, or if I even acknowledge your WORTHLESS PRESENCE. All you females will be seeing THE TRUE ALPHA MALE. This man will ASCEND, and you can only WISH you had me when the time comes

You stupid bitches, fucking sluts, you will fucking see. I know women are reading this, and you KNOW it's the true, bitch.
[hr]
Graal said:
what's ur face rating
Does it matter?

Was rated as low as 3/10 to highest 5.5/10 on this forum. 5.5 is the highest. Apparently that wasn't enough for the dumb bitch in my Spanish class.
is the swelling gone? how many surgeries u gona u gona do in the near future?

once you looksmax bro manipulate these hoes srsly, run a beta provider game just to LURE them in and have sex , after leave laughing LOL

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
AlwaysLearning said:
whywoulditmatter said:

[hr]

Does it matter?

once you looksmax bro manipulate these hoes srsly, run a beta provider game just to LURE them in and have sex , after leave laughing LOL
I'm still swelling, yes. Surgeon told me it should be good within 2 weeks. I showed him a photo of how if my face would look slightly sunken like those male models, and he told me yes. He seems legitimate, so we'll see. He told me he hates using cheek implants, but will use cheek fillers on me for more prominent cheekbones. After that I will be getting jaw implants. On Tuesday next week I am getting microdermabrasion to get rid of my clogged pores for my skin, and right now I have braces. I will be getting elastics within a year prior to me getting off braces so they can pull back my overjet. I will get my teeth whitened also, not in home, but at the dentist's office.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
You better believe these WHORES will be getting manipulated. I WILL have my revenge. I will have my day. I will make these bitches grovel at my feet. They will only WISH they can get near me.

whywoulditmatter said:
AlwaysLearning said:

I'm still swelling, yes. Surgeon told me it should be good within 2 weeks. I showed him a photo of how if my face would look slightly sunken like those male models, and he told me yes. He seems legitimate, so we'll see. He told me he hates using cheek implants, but will use cheek fillers on me for more prominent cheekbones. After that I will be getting jaw implants. On Tuesday next week I am getting microdermabrasion to get rid of my clogged pores for my skin, and right now I have braces. I will be getting elastics within a year prior to me getting off braces so they can pull back my overjet. I will get my teeth whitened also, not in home, but at the dentist's office.
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

legit u gona be 7+ boyo