that feel when graduated and having to apply for entry level shit

FuckThis

Rotter
If you have no family and kids even minimum wage makes you well off, you can live with it comfortable

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
FuckThis said:
If you have no family and kids even minimum wage makes you well off, you can live with it comfortable

whatlol

like i give a shit about that

i need a career ffs not this rubbish, all my friends got onto grad schemes and im stuck here with a summa cum laude in economics applying for poverty ass entry shit

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
I can definitely relate to these feels.

magna cum laude making $13 $11 an hour and only for 2 more weeks until I can find another job.

smellysocks

Megastar
NoDadNotTonight said:
FuckThis said:

whatlol

like i give a shit about that

i need a career ffs not this rubbish, all my friends got onto grad schemes and im stuck here with a summa cum laude in economics applying for poverty ass entry shit

that makes two of us. I'm still applying for better jobs constantly in between posting at work in my shitty entry level job

Econ major also

Your salary will rise fast, you just have to work at an entry level bullshit for about a year and gain some experience

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
ugly_mong said:
I'm gonna start applying soon, I have to lie about everything on my resume except my name (or maybe that too).

I'm aiming for a 100-120k starting celery

might wanna graduate first

accounting crew checking in, got a 50k job working 40 hours a week with steady promotion

Foxx

Average Guy
ugly_mong said:
NoDadNotTonight said:
might wanna graduate first

I'm dropping out, I'll lie about having a degree

You srs? Gandy please make this happen I only know one other person who has done similar.

NoDadNotTonight said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Just turned 23 last month

big 4 or regional?

i just got rejected by EY at the final stage yesterday

feelsbadman

I work for a large public corporation audited by big 4, not public accounting firm