• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

That fake incel story on reddit was written by a woman

computer cant tell if a fake post wast written by woman or man.

because its whole style was altered just for the sake of this post.

however the program rates the text, it wont matter because any variable it takes into consideration is altered

vintologi.com

Banned
It's fairly easy for me to detect the gender and iq of the writer. Males have a different way of colmunicating and by experience you learn to tell rather quickly unöess you are low iq. 

I'll take a look at the text and see for myself.

it was not written by woman, turds. 0 IQ if you guys think someone wouldnt change his writing style for such a trollish post.

everytime he says something incelish, trollish and unreal, he says something like "oh my god i loved my son but i cant take this anymore, he has to leave" to make it sound as if it was real. (hes making up additional stories to prove the main story)

and no, women would never learn all that language and all that incel humor "he called her nigger's whore" etc

it's obviously a redditor regardless if it's a womyn or not, overuse of the words spout & rhetoric are the main clue. also this person genuinely hates incels so it's 99.9% an inceltears false flag. lmao these losers are so eager to foster their righteous hatred of lonely virgins they're creating elaborate larps to enrage their fellow reddit dwelling black cock guzzling allies

goingtooffmyselfthisyear said:
it's obviously a redditor regardless if it's a womyn or not, overuse of the words spout & rhetoric are the main clue

it can be a writer* not redditor, and not necesarily a writer.

nobodylikesme said:
goingtooffmyselfthisyear said:
it's obviously a redditor regardless if it's a womyn or not, overuse of the words spout & rhetoric are the main clue

it can be a writer* not redditor, and not necesarily a writer.
it's a redditor, guarantee this loser has 100,000+ karma on their main account lmao.

this guy is extremely fucked in the head, in fact i would be willing to bet he's a 20 something y/o virgin himself.

• all the incels this post attracted can fuck off back to their holes.

vintologi.com

Banned
It's a good thing incels get shamed like this (fake or not), the brutal sexual revolution shall continue, female sexual selection is good for humanity. 

I took a look at it myself, i am 60% sure it was written by a female and 70% sure the story is fake.

vintologi.com said:
It's a good thing incels get shamed like this (fake or not), the brutal sexual revolution shall continue, female sexual selection is good for humanity. 

I took a look at it myself, i am 60% sure it was written by a female and 70% sure the story is fake.

whats the name of anime your avatar comes from?

larry

Extreme Rotter
Woman or not, it was beautifully done. That "nigger's whore" twist had me laughing. Didn't realize it got so much fucking attention either. Seriously though what kind of man says shit like

I gave my baby boy everything... I don’t know why he went down this road. But I’m just so sorry I failed him. I don’t know what the police will do... but I hope they stop him before he hurts someone else.

Also if a woman wrote this she has to be seriously deranged because that story demonstrates deep insight into incel culture only attainable through hours of forum lurking.

cuckadoodledoo

Regular
Autists
Where to begin...
As I read each paragraph, I updated in my head what I was going to eventually say in a comment (as I'm sure most others did) and I can say it changed drastically throughout.
The constant theme as I read top to bottom was "You did nothing wrong, don't blame yourself, this came from outside of your influence and thus was NOT your fault, you are an amazing father". The beginning, continuing, and current ideologies of your son are NOT your fault.
What did change was my thoughts on your son. It went from sympathy, to concern, to disgust, to outrage.
Another theme that never changed...your daughters bf. He sounds like an absolute legend. To treat your daughter so amazingly whilst also dealing with the situation so well... ... ...your daughter is set for life, you should ask HIM to marry her, get him locked down bro.
You did your your best but clearly dark corners of the internet have corrupted your son, and that's not your fault. You were fighting a losing battle. Just focus on the positives. You were able to limit him, stop him, prevent him where you could. That is your true contribution here. Be proud of that.
He has demons beyond your control, you can only lay a path for him and hope for the best, and accept him with open arms when he comes back a better man. If he comes back, I can tell you will be nothing but a positive influence; if he doesn't, it's not a testament to you or your parenting
Stay strong, hope for the best
:wtf:

Jatu

Joke
Its so easy to tell if posts are coming from girls are guys because of the difference in how different gender talk. if u cant tell if its boy or girl message then you are not NT

vintologi.com

Banned
nobodylikesme said:
vintologi.com said:

whats the name of anime your avatar comes from?

Tsf Monogatari.

vintologi.com

Banned
SansDopamine said:
nobodylikesme said:
it was not written by woman, turds. 0 IQ if you guys think someone wouldnt change his writing style for such a trollish post.

everytime he says something incelish, trollish and unreal, he says something like "oh my god i loved my son but i cant take this anymore, he has to leave" to make it sound as if it was real. (hes making up additional stories to prove the main story)

and no, women would never learn all that language and all that incel humor "he called her nigger's whore" etc

You're saying that a male wrote this, but deliberately wrote it in a female writing style, even though the story is written from the perspective of the father? That doesn't really make sense.

vintologi.com said:

Why? The general consensus on this forum is that it's bad for humanity. The ugly low t males are the ones who create technological advances and keep civilization together, and female sexual selection weeds them out.

I think we can all agree that it is fake though.

Civilisation falling may not be a bad thing https://www.josharcher.uk/tags/unabomber-manifesto-pdf/

In any case technology is really overrated, having a beautiful population and high T males are a lot more important than being able to buy gadgets you do not actually need. I am still using a phenom II cpu since i do not really need a faster one for anything i do (had a i7 but it stopped working).

Females sexual selection will favor high iq since good looking people tend to be more intelligent and they will also have an easier time statuxmaxxing and moneymaxxing. Female sexual selection may actually accelerate the technological advancement due to males being forced to compete against each other.