damn WASP/german slayers everywhere to mostly mexican
You should be happy, that just makes you more valuable

LostTuna

Gigachad
Magnus said:
LostTuna said:
damn WASP/german slayers everywhere to mostly mexican
true i was just having a slightly redpilled convo about this with my cousin last weekend. about how being a blue eyed white boy will make us exotic and valuable just like how whites are treated in china. plus it's not gonna rapidly change in our lifetime anyways. there will still be a sizable minority of white ppl in many cities and some towns in rural places of the west and north will still be predominantly white. white people and jews will still be running shit in america for a while

Harry Rotter

Coper
LostTuna said:
Magnus said:
true i was just having a slightly redpilled convo about this with my cousin last weekend. about how being a blue eyed white boy will make us exotic and valuable just like how whites are treated in china. plus it's not gonna rapidly change in our lifetime anyways. there will still be a sizable minority of white ppl in many cities and some towns in rural places of the west and north will still be predominantly white. white people and jews will still be running shit in america for a while
too bad you are an arab.

Magnus

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
LostTuna said:
too bad you are an arab.
You've seen him right? He looks like a normal white guy, blue eyes

Harry Rotter

Coper
Magnus said:
Harry Rotter said:
yes but he acts arab,hes always ridiculously horny.
Isn't that a slayer trait?
nah ethnic trait. I dont have the animalistic desire to mate with any girl regardless of looks even on high doses of testosterone.