• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Thanks for unbanning me incels

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
Now i can stop being productive and waste all of my time on this incel forum, once again.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
holy fuck he returns :glasses:

You incels tried to ban me till 2018, yet were simply unsuccessful. Bojack cannot be destroyed, Bojack is an idea.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Bojack said:
You incels tried to ban me till 2018, yet were simply unsuccessful. Bojack cannot be destroyed, Bojack is an idea.

no bud, elliotrodger2000 got you unbaneed

Damn really? I thought I would finally be free of this place, but now I'm dragged back into the trenches. But I am a transformed Bojack now, my post will be far different, and more intellectual from now on. I must thank elliotrodger2000 for this opportunity.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Bojack said:
Damn really? I thought I would finally be free of this place, but now I'm dragged back into the trenches. But I am a transformed Bojack now, my post will be far different, and more intellectual from now on. I must thank elliotrodger2000 for this opportunity.

dont mean to dickride, but oyu are the best poster of all time srs

Of course, I am an intellectual amongst a sea of brutish animals. Anything I say will seem to be mesmerizing to the uninitiated. Cuckledoodle, I must ask you, have you begun slaying at your local high school yet? Or are you still incel?

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
SINGULARITY said:
FUCKING HELL

You mad bro? Don't worry, I will be gracing you with my genius soon enough.

Dembroadbones said:
I love Asians. Glad you're back.

I no longer identify with the asians. I have long since ascended passed the need for racial identification!

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Bojack said:
Of course, I am an intellectual amongst a sea of brutish animals. Anything I say will seem to be mesmerizing to the uninitiated. Cuckledoodle, I must ask you, have you begun slaying at your local high school yet? Or are you still incel?

no i have not

Damn, that sucks, you remind me of myself in high school. Tell me, does it still fill you with rage when you see your fellow classmates making out in the hallways? I remember that shit used to get me to 100 on the anger scale quick.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Bojack said:
Damn, that sucks, you remind me of myself in high school. Tell me, does it still fill you with rage when you see your fellow classmates making out in the hallways? I remember that shit used to get me to 100 on the anger scale quick.

it makes me want to go er tbh

It might be too late, but you should try to be friends with the slayers. That's one thing I never did in high school, perhaps it would have saved me, who knows?

Bojack said:
Now i can stop being productive and waste all of my time on this incel forum, once again.

:lol: You are a gift to this world Prince Bojack.  Srsly man never change.  I just spent the last half hour reading your rants/threads.

knuckles said:
Why dont you get the youtube channel again and monetize? srs

:shock: I keep hearing about this mysterious YT Channel Bojack has.  I want in!  Someone has to have the vids downloaded and saved somewhere.  I need my Bojack fix.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
containmentspell said:
knuckles said:
Why dont you get the youtube channel again and monetize? srs

:shock: I keep hearing about this mysterious YT Channel Bojack has.  I want in!  Someone has to have the vids downloaded and saved somewhere.  I need my Bojack fix.

If ur female plz send me nude pics, its the only thing that will save me.

Bojack said:
containmentspell said:

If ur female plz send me nude pics, its the only thing that will save me.