Thank Gandy the Super Bowl is over

Chincel

Normie
I got tired of sportcels asking me "So which rich and famous QB do you want to become even more rich and famous?"

offthewall

Slayer
There's a quote in the movie up in the air which touches on this. Clooney says something like the reason we love athletes is coz they bang lingerie models....I RAGED. THIS IS WHY I CANNOT WATCH FOOTBALL ANYMORE, the exact opposite reason. When Gotze scored in 2014 all I could think of how good it would be him having all those German girls wanting you.

Chincel

Normie
offthewall said:
There's a quote in the movie up in the air which touches on this. Clooney says something like the reason we love athletes is coz they bang lingerie models....I RAGED. THIS IS WHY I CANNOT WATCH FOOTBALL ANYMORE, the exact opposite reason. When Gotze scored in 2014 all I could think of how good it would be him having all those German girls wanting you.
It's sort of living vicariously, but not as overt as the mother who enters her daughter in beauty pageants. I suspect most guys get their cuckold fix through watching sports.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Girl asked me what I was doing for the superbowl and I told her I'm not gunna watch it cause I'm not into sports, she laughed at me and said "then what the hell do you do for fun?" What was so surprising is that she said it in a completely serious and mocking way as if I am a total subhuman because I don't follow sports.

psrl118

Coper
About the only sport that I religiously follow these days is Hockey and I loosely follow Baseball.

I only pay attention to Football once the playoffs roll around.

Chincel

Normie
Amnesia said:
Girl asked me what I was doing for the superbowl and I told her I'm not gunna watch it cause I'm not into sports, she laughed at me and said "then what the hell do you do for fun?" What was so surprising is that she said it in a completely serious and mocking way as if I am a total subhuman because I don't follow sports.
Yeah, because that cunt actually watched the Super Bowl, she was just shaming you for being a sub-8 male who wasn't glued to the TV and consuming shit food while making rich chads even richer. I follow some sports but only ones that I played, guys give me shit for watching tennis but apparently them watching football and just waiting to suck off Gronkowski or Newton if they had the chance makes me the dork. Most of these guys never played football outside of playing with friends in the driveway when they were 12. Congrats on being honest tho, I told anyone who asked me what I thought about it and a few ended up agreeing. Most of them just brushed it off though, no responses like the one you got thankfully.

I watch football (soccer) because I used to be good and I like the beauty of the sport. You aspies think 24/7 about pussy so you can take everything in consideration of the pussy. Muh goeze muh vaginas.

MorphIncel

Slayer
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
I watch football (soccer) because I used to be good and I like the beauty of the sport. You aspies think 24/7 about pussy so you can take everything in consideration of the pussy. Muh goeze muh vaginas.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cloud

Gigachad
king coach said:
When Iniesta scored the winning goal for spain in 2012 all I could think about was his hair and frame

Gotze scored for Germany and he ascends to godmode LMS 

All that matters is your face
It was 2010, not 2012  :popcorn:

smellysocks

Gigachad
I was fapping to luke kuechly the whole game. Fuck what a robust stud. I was just imagining how happy I would be if I were in those bones of his

Newton and Olsen are a stereotypical tyrone and chad as well