Tfw you burn your pizza.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,502
Reputation
3
Barely eatable.
But I'm forcing myself to eat it :(
Legit looks like the picture.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,506
Reputation
2
Forcing yourself to eat that? what the fuck? How did you even forget it in the oven for so long?
 

MichaelSzny

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,502
Reputation
3
Genetic Shit said:
Forcing yourself to eat that? what the fuck? How did you even forget it in the oven for so long?
Browsing this website
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,506
Reputation
2
MichaelSzny said:
Genetic Shit said:
Forcing yourself to eat that? what the fuck? How did you even forget it in the oven for so long?
Browsing this website
Lol you tard. Forcing yourself to eat it is even worse though. Its inedible.
 

MichaelSzny

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,502
Reputation
3
Genetic Shit said:
MichaelSzny said:
Genetic Shit said:
Forcing yourself to eat that? what the fuck? How did you even forget it in the oven for so long?
Browsing this website
Lol you tard. Forcing yourself to eat it is even worse though. Its inedible.
I took the time to custom make it, I'm gonna eat it! Then I made another one.
 
Top