TFW will never be a 14 y old JB in USA, with rich daddy and a mansion with a pool

FuckThis

Slayer
Doing whatever I want, inviting boys over and girls, having fun, being a prom queen etc

It is the worst feel, anyone else relate?

asiancel

King of Chads
being a dickless faggot is a superior existence

FuckThis

Slayer
TFW will never invite some average guy to your room and dance seductlvy for him and then pretend to be offended when he makes a move

TFW will never lead guys on and just play with their emotions

TFW will never drive to school in a white lamborgini that daddy bought

Fuck these feels are too heavy for tonight, how can one person suffer so much

FuckThis

Slayer
Gangnamstyle said:
I can't imagine myself as a woman. I truly can't.
how can anyone enjoy being a dumb guys

boys are boring

a_nimbus

Banned
this faggot

:boat:

this is a guy writing all this

lol wtf?  dude kill yourself

FuckThis

Slayer
a_nimbus said:
this faggot

:boat:

this is a guy writing all this

lol wtf?  dude kill yourself
I am a lesbian girl inside

I cannot cope with these feels tonight, gonna get drunk and cry myself to sleep

Fuck I will never be a 13 y JB teasing random guys and being a prom queen

FuckThis

Slayer
  said:
FuckThis said:
Doing whatever I want, inviting boys over and girls, having fun, being a prom queen etc

It is the worst feel, anyone else relate?
sounds great but why fucking USA MEN ? stop looking movies like american pie or similar shit

it´s all about being the master of his own isle like fidel castro or some shit, having his own guerilla oure own drug market having sluts to lick youre ass clean after taking a shit

having brought people from youre buttler just to straight away shoot to death because you felt like

having a harem that only wants to be raped by you
lol at being this naïve

Let me guess you never were near any criminal in your life

Being rich in USA is 1000x times better than any other coutry, being fidel castro comes with a ton of responsibility

While being a rich slut at daddies mansion and not having to worry about someone assassinating you is pure joy

You can also get into music industry, be popular, have a cool youtube chanel, I see 10 y old sluts already having IG and youtubes having carriers cause they are rich and got it all from young age

wotm8brah

Coper
I swear teenage girls like aged 13-17 in prime economy no distress time had it GOAT

must be the GOAT experiencing those lives. Its like you are superhuman, god on earth

FuckThis

Slayer
wotm8brah said:
I swear teenage girls like aged 13-17 in prime economy no distress time had it GOAT

must be the GOAT experiencing those lives. Its like you are superhuman, god on earth
YEah that is another life, that is a Gods life

Think about those movies where a rich JB seduces some average smuck, and then he has to prove himself to her, while she acts angry at him for something, and than she teases him a bit and so on

It is the only life worth living, I have no idea how can any person procreate while not being millionare with a mansion in USA
[hr]
primetime said:
Nah not a faggots..don't want to be drilled by Chad's and bbcs
I would never get with BBC
those guys are violent, don't want those guys

I like Chads, but a Chad would have to be respectable, and to commit to me, to show me he cares about me, to put me on a pedestal in order for him to LTR me

I would also like to brake Chads heart, to show him my girl powers, to show him who runs the game

Breaking Chads is so fucking satisfying, it is the best thing ever seeing them cry and grovel in front of you.

Mhm seeing girls cry and groven in front of you is even better, but I only had it happen to me once