Namek

Chad
My siblings were talking to me about something and they're like "when you have a gf..."

My mom laughed and she's like can you imagine your brother with a gf?

:facepalm:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Namek said:
My siblings were talking to me about something and they're like "when you have a gf..."

:facepalm:
theyre just bitter because they know that if they were a male, they wouldnt look as good as you tbh

FireHaze

Gigachad
If not even your mom thinks you can get a GF it's truly over.

Go ER.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
When the demands of vapid sluts extend to your household, that's when you truly know there is no god.
-Vertu (when his mom commented on his lack of muscle definition)

Mughal

Banned
My parents say I have model-tier looks, but I know they're lying/delusional, they only think that because I'm their child. So if you're parents are laughing at the thought of you getting a GF...then...just LOL.

:cage2:

:goer:

At this point I legit don't see how you can not go ER while making sure your mother is held accountable and loses her livelihood.

JawExpert

Normie
Jesus you must be really one ugly fuck if your own mother thinks you will never get a girlfriend lmao

Mughal said:
My parents say I have model-tier looks, but I know they're lying/delusional, they only think that because I'm their child. So if you're parents are laughing at the thought of you getting a GF...then...just LOL.

One of my former shrinks said I look above average and that being a framecel makes you look like a model.
He was by far the best one of my shrinks. One was absurdly bluepilled and one was a fat midget who told me I have to work on improving my mindset.
:what:

Mughal

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Mughal said:

One of my former shrinks said I look above average and that being a framecel makes you look like a model.
He was by far the best one of my shrinks. One was absurdly bluepilled and one was a fat midget who told me I have to work on improving my mindset.
:what:
Legit lol.

:cage:

Herald

Normie
Namek said:

See this is what people in the "outside" don't point out. 

Women (99.9% of them) don't give a fucking damn whether their OWN SON(s) are incel or not. 
They don't care whether he should practice a sport, get braces, or even if he's misdiagnosed (srs). 

What they want is a MALE under their control. A beta molded to their liking that answers to them and will become a beta provider to some bitch while also giving her (the mother) the praise and attention of being a good grandma. 

BUT, they want CHAD (see: DARK TRIAD, low inhibition, bad boy, athletic, social, et al).

Why is it so farfetched for YOU, a HETEROSEXUAL MALE, HER SON, to have a GF?

Not only that, she laughs at the mere thought. No sympathy for them.

Judge

Subhuman
It is legitimately over for you if your mom doesn't think you can get a girlfriend.