Tfw eggman stylemaxxed mogs you to shit

Invisible

King of Chads

Left pic. Dude looks healthy, youthful, blue eye halo, chinmogging, hair looks good to the bluepilled eye. Almost early 90s  boybandlooking back when they could get away with Nw2. See Color Me Badd for reference. im on a train and cant look em up right now.

Mogged by eggman.

Its most def over.

@"GeneticDeadEnd"

OnTheRun

Slayer
Isn't it funny and unbelievable how he's bluepill now? If eggman became bluepill, it means anyone can. Not that I think being bluepill is good but shiit, Eggman bluepill? That shit is crazy

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
OnTheRun said:
Isn't it funny and unbelievable how he's bluepill now? If eggman became bluepill, it means anyone can. Not that I think being bluepill is good but  shiit, Eggman bluepill? That shit is crazy
The power of the pussy makes men do crazy things bro. Almost all men change dramatically once they get a GF/wife they get pussy whipped, stop hanging with the boys, and generally just become jellyfish, it's absolutely disgusting.

Yeah, I always get sad when people say he's hideous because he is far less repulsive to women than me. He is just not attractive, but there wasn't anything really hideous in his face before he stopped caring and started aging.

Chincel

Normie
He had to become bluepill just like any supercel does. Looks like a headshot for Disney that got tossed in the trash on the left.

nochin

Incel
are these recent photos? especially the left in the OP? looks like he's 10 years younger.

so what is this discussion about, him looking better before becoming redpill?
or just him being bluepill again now that he's in love?

MrMatty

Coper
Tyrone the Nigger said:
MrMatty said:
Notice in the mirror that a chick was taking this pic

His girlfriend?
Might be an ex-gf. Thought his current gf was a brunette but who knows, she could of dyed her hair.

Namek

Chad
OnTheRun said:
Isn't it funny and unbelievable how he's bluepill now? If eggman became bluepill, it means anyone can. Not that I think being bluepill is good but  shiit, Eggman bluepill? That shit is crazy
As Ive said before. 99 percent of MGTOW and red pillers will become red pilled once a girl shows them some attention.

Invisible

King of Chads
DAILY REMINDER: If EggMOG MOGS you in the left pic, you know where the bullet belongs.