TFW: 180 gonial angle and can still fuck male models

Gonial angle isn't as much of a deal breaker for women to have. Remove that mole and she is better facially than that blonde

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Machiavellian said:
Gonial angle isn't as much of a deal breaker for women to have. Remove that mole and she is better facially than that blonde
This...I still find them hot even though their bones are awful. I am pretty sure it is make-up doing it though.

purps drank

Slayer
Hopefully this is meant to mock women who feel entitled to not having to work hard.

Copenhagen

Slayer
david_chicago said:
Jawanomics said:
Machiavellian said:
This...I still find them hot even though their bones are awful. I am pretty sure it is make-up doing it though.
That's why there are incels in this world. 

Shit tier bone structures on women are still attractive to men. These women get to reproduce and their sons inherit their shit tier bone structures, which are a death sentence for a male.

LEGIT. Men fuck the wrong skull shapes, which leads to incel sons who continue the cycle. Humanity doesn't improve, it gradually gets worse. When I have a son I'm going to tell him to only marry a woman with a top tier skull and 90% gonial angle and a 2 inch ramus.

asapanon

Cuck
What are y'all talking about both of those bitches are ugly would not smash

lono

Banned
They look like washed out prostitutes. If these are modern college girls I'm glad I didn't go.