Terry if u were hot...

Manny

Incel
I would send u pics so we could meet up and have passionate selfie 2hours it's unfortunate you are so ugly

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.

Magic

Chad
whywoulditmatter said:
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female

Manny

Incel
Magic said:
whywoulditmatter said:
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
This is an insult thread and u autistic think I'm wking

Magic

Chad
Manny said:
Magic said:
Wking is giving her attention, lol at your fucking "insult". You realize she just feeds off of it

Manny

Incel
Magic said:
Manny said:
Wking is giving her attention, lol at your fucking "insult"
No it's not its the equivalent of you telling a black girl that if she wasn't blsck maybe she wouldn't be so ugly

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Magic said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Just look at the other fucking thread she made. Or how about all her threads? So many views, so many posts, 2 page+ threads

A female can basically just start a thread saying "I took a shit", and she'll automatically have 2 page+ threads with so many pathetic WK's. Unreal. I wish she was gassed tbh.
[hr]
Manny said:
Magic said:
You made a thread about her, just lol.

redmanlet

Banned
Magic said:
whywoulditmatter said:
dude its not about misogyny its just how can you come to a incel site and expect to know the struggles of a below average man? The average female cannot comprehend inceldom, why? because she can literally go on any site, app or whatever else and find someone they think the reverse works for men as well.