Terry if u were hot...

Manny

Incel
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
117
Reputation
0
I would send u pics so we could meet up and have passionate selfie 2hours it's unfortunate you are so ugly
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
whywoulditmatter said:
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
 

Manny

Incel
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
117
Reputation
0
Magic said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
This is an insult thread and u autistic think I'm wking
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
Manny said:
Magic said:
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
This is an insult thread and u autistic think I'm wking
Wking is giving her attention, lol at your fucking "insult". You realize she just feeds off of it
 

Manny

Incel
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
117
Reputation
0
Magic said:
Manny said:
This is an insult thread and u autistic think I'm wking
Wking is giving her attention, lol at your fucking "insult"
No it's not its the equivalent of you telling a black girl that if she wasn't blsck maybe she wouldn't be so ugly
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
Magic said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
Just look at the other fucking thread she made. Or how about all her threads? So many views, so many posts, 2 page+ threads

A female can basically just start a thread saying "I took a shit", and she'll automatically have 2 page+ threads with so many pathetic WK's. Unreal. I wish she was gassed tbh.
[hr]
Manny said:
Magic said:
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
This is an insult thread and u autistic think I'm wking
You made a thread about her, just lol.
 

redmanlet

Banned
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
Magic said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Stop glorifying these stupid females, especially on a fucking incel site. I'm sick of this shit. It's unbelievable.
I'm definitely not a misogynist but I have seen it first hand and I swear, girls literally can derail anything. I will admit that if she stays on this website, no more proper discussions are going to be had, it will all center around this female
dude its not about misogyny its just how can you come to a incel site and expect to know the struggles of a below average man? The average female cannot comprehend inceldom, why? because she can literally go on any site, app or whatever else and find someone they think the reverse works for men as well.
 
Top