terry/harper is not a female

LostTuna

Gigachad
there are NO girls on this forum. i learned this the hard way when i almost fell in love with someone on this forum and they ended up being a troll acct created by a 300lb canadian ginger with autism (alienfranco)

LostTuna

Gigachad
Harper said:
[img=782x667]
take 1 more holding a spoon within the next 5 mins and then that will pretty much settle it.

for all we know u paid a camgirl to take that pic beforehand

marty

Slayer
You dummies need to get it thru your peanut skulls that slayers and woman do not hang out on forums.

Magic

Chad
marty said:
You dummies need to get it thru your peanut skulls that slayers and woman do not hang out on forums.
Some women definitely do, just probably far far less than men, and the majority of them aren't attractive, or if they are they're a bit weird mentally

King Chad

Normie
fukin lol

@"LostTuna" is falling in love with @"Harper" but has trust issues since he doesn't want to get hurt again. 

LostTuna said:
there are NO girls on this forum. i learned this the hard way when i almost fell in love with someone on this forum and they ended up being a troll acct created by a 300lb canadian ginger with autism (alienfranco)
:cage:

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Magic said:
marty said:
Some women definitely do, just probably far far less than men, and the majority of them aren't attractive, or if they are they're a bit weird mentally

This. It's not impossible, it's just less likely than a camgirl hired by a male user.

JawExpert

Normie
King Chad said:
fukin lol

@"LostTuna" is falling in love with @"Harper" but has trust issues since he doesn't want to get hurt again. 

:cage2:

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
To be fair, I've seen her on Tinychat. She may be getting paid by the gypsy, but it didn't seem like anyone was directing the coversation, or her responses. Regardless, I don't see why this is an issue. Who gives a shit?

Just lol at me replying to this thread.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
V.A. said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:
To be fair, I've seen her on Tinychat. She may be getting paid by the gypsy, but it didn't seem like anyone was directing the coversation, or her responses. Regardless, I don't see why this is an issue. Who gives a shit?

Just lol at me replying to this thread.
just lol indeed. razor, plz. ill take ur swamp.

vegeta, plz.

Shrek confirmed.