Terrorism is such a SCAM (iftj's IQ reached the high 80s with this thread!!)

iftsj

Banned
Just spent the day around crime scene
Nobody really give a fuck anymore, people joke about it if anything. People who didnt knew direct victims literraly dont give a single fuck, they bitch about how its gonna make less tourists come here
Everybody say "oh no its fine , no problem i didnt kknew anybody who died"
just lmao , people lifes literrally dont matter more than dog shit if you didnt knew them apparently

life continue exactly the fucking same , nobody try to understand why this happened.
All over the world, faggy politicians talk about it and make minutes of silence and worldwide political action plans cause of it yet here its literraly nothing.
Attacks like this happend everyday in third world countries and nobody gives a fuck.
Israelis are the first who used terrorism (1950s hotels bombings and shit)
they act likes theses guys are fucking zombies from hollywood attacking us for no reason and they dont even acknowledge why they are doing this (political anticolionalism should interest theses fucking liberals wtf)

They put cops and military everywhere yet this is completly USELESS, any mong can go gta mode right now and kill hundreds, they wont be able to do SHIT to prevent this.
Racist are becoming more racists and dont understand this is not blind attacks but acts of hopeless revolutionnists
We are gonna suck americas dick even more now because we "need" them when in fact they are the one who put us in this shit by fucking up all theses middle eastern countries

Normalfags become even more nervous and shitty to live with
People brag about how they are the good ones but i saw in the panic people only wanted to save their shitty lives and litterally crushed old ladies and shit to save their shitty lives like scared animals

I saw the blood on the street
The attack brought back everyone of us to REALITY for a moment
People acting like egotistical animals was the truth that it revealed

Now they all act nice and regretfull cause its all over
Terrorist attack bring back reality for an instant
primitive chaos
Then we all go back to our crazy dream

Illusion of the normalfag life

Its like dark magic

Stitches

Banned
@"Invisible" sticky did here thread please so all can be enlightened!

iftsj

Banned
Stitches said:
Illuminati

illuminati are a fake front they put to distract conspi morons from truth but some mind trick is def going on, its fucking obvious when you live it.
They use magical words with no meaning to put people together , harang crowds ...
"liberty egality fraternity" there is nothing behind this yet theses morons keep repeating it like a mantra

also reality is fucking occulted
they dont want people to know why theses guys went ER
as soon as the attack are over, its like the mental brainwashed wave come back and everybody go back to illusion

you got to live it to see the crazyness of it

there is some kind of poetic dark beauty to theses attack like 911 , charlie hebdo and shit
Rich tourists celebrate the fucking bloodbath of kings and peasants by the french bourgeoisie in 1789 while drinking and fucking
A pious guy from the third world that occident dominated and spoilated for centuries cause of machines, take a huge machine and crush the partying colonialist spoliators like machinery crushed theses populations for decenies.
Then the fucking police kill him in public execution while everybody applaud.

Symbolism is off the fucking charts here

Stitches

Banned
Boyo, you know damn well I don't believe in no foo foo  ass mess like the illuminati 

We talked about this ages ago and both agreed that conspiritards are morons 

However, I certainly believe the media can paint a certain narrative or push agendas. Brainwashing has been apart of humanity since forever. The world and those who inhabit it are largely deceitful.

Invisible

Champion
Stitches said:
@"Invisible" sticky did here thread please so all can be enlightened!

OK, I'll sticky this for a few hours seen as it's op's highest IQ post.

iftsj

Banned
Stitches said:
Boyo, you know damn well I don't believe in no foo foo  ass mess like the illuminati 

We talked about this ages ago and both agreed that conspiritards are morons 

However, I certainly believe the media can paint a certain narrative or push agendas. Brainwashing has been apart of humanity since forever. The world and those who inhabit it are largely deceitful.

yeah but brainwashing techniques are actually closer to illuminati type dark magic than psychological management.
Magic words scanded by crowds, sacrifices at ritual dates, blood baths in the street, public executions, transe induced panics
Who do you think is on top of this shit?
this is way more than basic propaganda

iftsj

Banned
Youwontevenknowme said:
After reading what the French done in Algeria, I really have no sympathy for these bastards.

its not the french per se, its modern western civilisation
fucking scum of the earth that hide behind fake words

Invisible

Champion
Youwontevenknowme said:
After reading what the French done in Algeria, I really have no sympathy for these bastards.

Oh yeh legit. Cut off their dicks and put it in their mouths, although wasn't it mostly the Belgians who did that?

iftsj

Banned
Invisible said:
Youwontevenknowme said:

Oh yeh legit. Cut off their dicks and put it in their mouths, although wasn't it mostly the Belgians who did that?

no the belgians cut their own dicks to put them into algerians mouths

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
iftsj said:
Youwontevenknowme said:

its not the french per se, its modern western civilisation
fucking scum of the earth that hide behind fake words

:clap:

Francesco

Regular
Muslims are the problem (and ethnics in general). Anything else is cope.

FuckThis

Rotter
Normies are much smarter for not caring

Why should you care? Caring does not make you money, you should either look to exploit the situation or just move on

What difference does it make how many died, if you are not dead it means you need to get your money and status up so you can enjoy life more.

Stop worrying about pointless shit like terrorists attack, and worry more about your own money and status, it is only thing that matters other than looks