• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tenda Spencer will fail at promoting Asian cucks as supposedly masculine

Persephone

Banned
Take a look at this extreme patheticness:

Then I am the bad person if I say they go around asking "what should I do", "what should I do" without any individual thinking.

Crescogenic

Girthpilled
Mewslims
asian obsession with white skin = retarded

tanmaxxing is where it's at

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy

• Banned

Persephone

Banned
Crescogenic said:
asian obsession with white skin = retarded

tanmaxxing is where it's at

Tanning causes melanoma, plus not everyone can tan.

PunchFace

Megastar
he is basically coping over time by blaming his real problem(ugliness) on him being mix raced.

the real problem is how repulsive he looks.  not his race.

lookism>racism.

this dude wouldn't have problems with women in the west and he's even more asian passing

Persephone

Banned
PunchFace said:
he is basically coping over time by blaming his real problem(ugliness) on him being mix raced.

lookism>racism.

his coward personality is the problem, I didnt have a problem with how he looks.

Of course that picture is super old, he could be fat and bald now.

PunchFace

Megastar
Persephone said:
PunchFace said:

lookism>racism.

his coward personality is the problem, I didnt have a problem with how he looks.

i've listened to some of his videos. he basically blames his entire struggle on how asian he looks.  oh people guess i'm asian right away etc.

he talks about those instances as if they are traumatic experiences because he's coping so hard that his problems caused by the fact that he's asian passing.

no his problems and social failure is caused by him being a 2/10.  he's a very ugly lankcel.  i know it's hard for you to say because you were dumpster diving with him.

Persephone

Banned
PunchFace said:
Persephone said:

i've listened to some of his videos. he basically blames his entire struggle on how asian he looks.  oh people guess i'm asian right away etc.

he talks about those instances as if they are traumatic experiences because he's coping so hard that his problems caused by the fact that he's asian passing.

no his problems and social failure is caused by him being a 2/10.  he's a very ugly lankcel.  i know it's hard for you to say because you were dumpster diving with him.

Dumpster diving? what does that mean

PunchFace

Megastar
Persephone said:
PunchFace said:

Dumpster diving? what does that mean

i replied to ur pm.

u disabled ur pm.