ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
"Interests, hobbies, what you've done with your life, what matters the most to you..."

:tlol: :tlol: 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
assburger said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]LMFAO, legit. When people tell me shit like that, I don't care if it's for an interview or what, I ask them to clarify what they mean, and to go into specifics because I don't like to give vague pointers "about me"

I hate filling out "about me" pages on online sites too, I usually just skip them or put something snappy in there.[/font]

assburger

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]LMFAO, legit. When people tell me shit like that, I don't care if it's for an interview or what, I ask them to clarify what they mean, and to go into specifics because I don't like to give vague pointers "about me"

I hate filling out "about me" pages on online sites too, I usually just skip them or put something snappy in there.[/font]
legit

i am nothing

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
"Smoking/vaping, fapping, beer drinking, staring at wall - I don't have any other hobbies or interests except for these. That's me in a nutshell."

Would I stand a chance?

// Infolinks