Telegony is a real thing

Copenhagen

Slayer
Example:

My brother who is older than me came out with completely black hair, dark eyes and dark features and looked totally Chinese as a child.

When I was born three years later I looked white, blonde hair, and white skin.

The spermatose had affected my mother's womb to the point that her DNA had actually changed to accommodate my white father's DNA.

A good example is Quentin Tarantino, whose mother used to fuck black NBA players before he was born.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Example:

My brother who is older than me came out with completely black hair, dark eyes and dark features and looked totally Chinese as a child.

When I was born three years later I looked white, blonde hair, and white skin.

The spermatose had affected my mother's womb to the point that her DNA had actually changed to accommodate my white father's DNA.

A good example is Quentin Tarantino, whose mother used to fuck black NBA players before he was born.

:what:

If this is true then some poor child might be born with my disgusting jaw just because I came inside his mothers cunt when she was on the pill?

Copenhagen

Slayer
Another good example is Obama's half sister, who looks "black-ish" despite being half-white, half Asian.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Another good example is Obama's half sister, who looks "black-ish" despite being half-white, half Asian.

Skin color?

Bojack

Lookism God
Dominant white slayer gene selection.

Telegony is real.  I read about it in The Ringing Cedars of Russia.  TOP CHOICE, MATE!  :bigsmile:

More telegony examples, please.  This is why interracial sex is pushed; the damage is done.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Master Baiter said:
Telegony is real.  I read about it in The Ringing Cedars of Russia.  TOP CHOICE, MATE!  :bigsmile:

More telegony examples, please.  This is why interracial sex is pushed; the damage is done.

I would need more documented couples involving a woman who had a child with a man of one race, then a child with a man of another race afterwards.

lono

Banned
It's legit. They proved it using fruit flies and cows and found male genes in women who had been cummed in.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Moms name is Connie zapoutil or something and his dad is easy to find. Quentin looks "odd" for a white male.

lono said:
It's legit. They proved it using fruit flies and cows and found male genes in women who had been cummed in.

you cant compare fruit flies to humans. they have to completely different evolutionary pathways and you cant compare them

Copenhagen

Slayer
Okay, I raise you guys one.

Hemsworth brothers, the eldest is Luke Hemsworth. Same height as his mother. Not physical resemblance to his mother especially in the eyebrows.

After his birth, came Chris, and then Liam. Guess how tall they are?

Same height as father.

lono

Banned
biosynthesisofboneprojection said:
lono said:

you cant compare fruit flies to humans. they have to completely different evolutionary pathways and you cant compare them

All species have different evolutionary pathways. But sexually reproducing species tend to exhibit the same gene propegating behaviours.

If a fruit fly semen can infect a female in such a way that their subsequent children by other men will carry their genes it's a proof of concept that this can happen in other species.

Fucking reddit cucks still don't even entertain the idea that it could possible be true

Professor Leonard A. Herzenberg of Stanford University in 1979 for the first time proved that fetal DNA can pass into the mother during pregnancies.[19] Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in 2012[20] has shown that it is not uncommon for fetal DNA to get through the blood–brain barrier and into the brain of the mother.[21] Leiden University Medical Center in the same year published a result which indicates fetal DNA from previous pregnancies can enter the bodies of younger siblings.[22] In 2013, scientists around the globe demonstrated in animals, the significant effect of incorporating foreign DNA.[23][24]