Teeth Whitening

Amud

Banned
This is a very cheap way to clean and whiten the teeth. You will need some baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and q-tips. The baking soda and peroxide each cost about $1 at the drug store.

Get a small cup or something (I use an espresso cup) and put in 1 small squirt of peroxide. Then, pour in enough baking soda to form a paste, and stir it up with a q-tip. Rub it on your teeth and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. The q-tip end will become very swollen but this doesn't matter.

The first few times you do it, it might cause a burning sensation on your gums but they will soon toughen up. It tastes bad but you get used to it. After a few minutes, rinse it off by swishing water in your mouth. Be careful not to swallow any peroxide because it is toxic. Do this once per day.

I started noticing a difference after about 3 or 4 days. My teeth still aren't fully white but they are improving.

There are a lot of expensive tooth whitening products, but the main ingredient in most of them is hydrogen peroxide, so you don't have to pay the full price for the tooth whitening benefits of it.

Reflex

Lookism God
You will fuck up your teeth doing that you doughnut

just get crest whites or bleach em

Amud

Banned
Yeah bro, u need to use officially approved bankid fluoride treatments if u want really healthy, natural teeth