Teenage miscer goes from incel to slayer with roids (pics)

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Lol no one needs roids for that

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Techno Viking said:
RealRob said:
Lol no one needs roids for that
some people definitely do, he definitely used roids, you can see a few comments down that he says "[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Haven't done anything in almost a year now. Probably gonna leave it for a little while ... I don't seem to be regressing by being off"[/font]
Yeah, I see now only like 3.5 years. Deffy need roids to accomplish that in fucking 3 years. Can be done natty in 6-7 years, given you dont have terrible genetics.

Datjaw

Banned
More like puberty OP, my face changed a lot from 15 to 21/22

some people finish their facial development earlier then other but for me it was about when I turned 22, I am 23 now, never taken roids tho I just mew with good success 

only shit thing about late facial development is your going to have a tough time in HS like I did, I was never ugly in laymens terms, I've always had top tier eyes and coloring but my jaw was just so fucking narrow I didn't get any respect from the cool guys, everythng started to change after 20 though and suddenly people started to respect me and girls were now interested in me. Whats funny is my personality has not changed one bit really, It's when you go through an experience like that when you realise how looks are basically everything in life

Good job he's just another one of the looksmaxxing sucess stories roids bring us.

Roid you faggots!

Joncoping

Normie
LMAO he went from gayfaced bullied cuckold:

To the top of the sexual food chain. If he doesn't slay it's because he has a hot gf and is focusing on other aspects of his life. High T = LIFE

dont get fooled too much by jaw jutting, myspace angle, instagram filter and "photo through mirror" pictures.

obviously he grew up...like anyone does. but im sure hes still a twinkfaced gymcel without all those magic tricks

roids made his hair curly.

so he's probably 18 years old here? god, today's world scares me. imagine going to the same high school as this roided-up freak.

Miss Click

Staff member
TheNextLachowski said:
roids made his hair curly.
i dont think thats possible. probably was straightening his hair back in twinkcel days

Looks fucking great.

His current looks+low inhibition=massive slayer.

Yet miscers will still cope with "steroids are for cheaters".

modified

hairloss expert
Like every example, he was already good looking to start with. No big deal. No big transformation.

allindaeyes

Banned
He looked better and more appealing to girls his age before flaming homos

Just lol at you copers