PatrickNoDixon

Subhuman
Weak 6 but of you fix that shit gonial angle and chin easily above 7 only facialy
Thanks bro I rlly appreciate that <3 I'll try my best to fix up my chin and gonial angle, it's been a point of my insecurities for a while now, but I'll continue mewing n hopefully that should help. Gl with your looksmaxing journey man, take care :giggle1:(y):sleep:

Squishy

Cuck
Side profile is less than ideal but you still look fine from the front. You kind of look like the Scout from TF2 lol. Probably a 5 PSL. In other words, higher end of the average spectrum, possibly a bit above average.

foreheadman

Oldcel
I cant understand, how anyone could rate this average...
Maybe those people never leave the house or are jealous.
I am not sure, which looks level is the equivalent of a certain PSL-rating, but I know, that you mog at least 95% of 17-25 y.o. people facewise, probably even more.
what kind of shithole do you live in that you think this guy mogs 95% 17-25 y olds

PatrickNoDixon

Subhuman
Side profile is less than ideal but you still look fine from the front. You kind of look like the Scout from TF2 lol. Probably a 5 PSL. In other words, higher end of the average spectrum, possibly a bit above average.
Thanks for the rating, love the profile pic btw, rlly sucks they ended clone high on a cliffhanger. Regardless, thanks n gl with your looksmaxing journey bro :giggle1: (y)

Asami Flowersong

The Forefront Of The Coping Movement
HQNP
the only major flaw is short ramus. also slight nct. ~5 psl