• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ted Cruz rejected by his own daughter

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
At 1.05 minutes in it gets really interesting, but the whole video is worth it.

Look at how disgusted she is by her gay-faced father. Kids don't lie.   :lol: :lol: :lol: 


[video=youtube]
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
Bump.

Why did this not get any response, you dumb fucking cretins?

@"Elliot Rodger 2000" @"MakeAmericaGreatAgain" @"Donald Trump" @"Invisible" @"Adolf Hipster" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls" @"RealRob" @"Heterosexual Male" @"The German Dream"
 

Harbinger

Regular
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
so much cringe, imagine if the father looked like this 


 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
8
If you're not EXTREMELY handsome you are not allowed to glance at anything even resembling a female -of any species.
 

Nyhil

Rotter
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
4
so can someone confirm this? that better looking parents get more respect from their children? It'll be a breakthrough theory. The first one of this site really.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
25
Its not uncommon tbh - at a certain age kisses from your parents are extremely embarrasing for the kids tbh

But ofc he is ugly af - but i dont think thats the reason for her behavior here tbh
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,911
Reputation
2,420
:lol:  He is such a fucking beta pussy


Meanwhile, Im sure Trump even get to put his cock in his daughters anal  :giggle:
 

oldsoup

Joke
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
193
Reputation
0
paulus said:
Its not uncommon tbh - at a certain age kisses from your parents are extremely embarrasing for the kids tbh

But ofc he is ugly af - but i dont think thats the reason for her behavior here tbh

cope hard as fk bro  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
25
oldsoup said:
paulus said:
Its not uncommon tbh - at a certain age kisses from your parents are extremely embarrasing for the kids tbh

But ofc he is ugly af - but i dont think thats the reason for her behavior here tbh

cope hard as fk bro  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:?:

Cope
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
RealRob said:
:lol:  He is such a fucking beta pussy


Meanwhile, Im sure Trump even get to put his cock in his daughters anal  :giggle:



100% Cruz's wife cheers on Trump.   :lol:
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
redapple said:
He fucking said he is spanking his children

He has to. Otherwise they would have no respect at all of his fucking gay face.   :lol:
 

The Third

Newbie
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
78
Reputation
0
What a beta cuckold. I respected my father from day one because of his heavy built face.
 

Aparat

Regular
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
2
I guess I'm not the only one that finds his facial expressions weird af.
 
Top