Techno Viking Challenge

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Take a picture outside in direct sunlight using a mirror. Keep the pictures at high quality and high resolution.

Front:

Left:

Partial:

Right:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Maximus said:
Are you incel?
Negative. I just really like these forums.

Techno Viking said:
SLAYER OF OUR GENERATION
Thanks brah! Hat cover up game is now my go to until I get a HT to lower my hairline. Makes a huge difference, imo.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
heilsa said:
losing weight definetely improved your looks.
I think so too. I'm eager to get into single digit BF and try some things we're talking about in shoutbox, atm.

Techno Viking said:
heilsa said:
losing weight definetely improved your looks.
more taut skin (weight loss) plus a tan does wonders for anyone, Nizoral baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe looks good
Agreed. Got to find an ideal coloring and keep on my facial care. I really want dense stubble!

burlesque

Banned
you can post as many pictures you want, you're still a painfully average potatoface.

burlesque

Banned
Techno Viking said:
burlesque said:
you can post as many pictures you want, you're still a painfully average potatoface.
cope any harder and your skull will rattle so hard it will explode brah
it's so funny how you have a group of guys nuthugging each other and inflating each other's ratings out of kindness.

i am not hating or coping. how could i be coping? i am around his looks level, possibly a bit below. but that is not saying much since i am a 4-5/10.

he'll never slay zhit broyo.

igesio

Banned
I look better in direct sunlight. It highlights my protruding bones, but especially it shows off my clear skin better and gives me much better colouration.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
burlesque said:
I'm alright with this. Thanks!

igesio said:
I look better in direct sunlight. It highlights my protruding bones, but especially it shows off my clear skin better and gives me much better colouration.
The lighting in my house is really poor. Under the recess lighting it's alright but really dark in other spots. I think for accuracy, I'll stick to taking outdoor pictures from now on. They're also crystal clear, as opposed to the blurry pics I usually post.

Techno Viking said:
igesio said:
in direct sunlight it actually washes out even the most protrusive defined faces

@[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][SIZE=4][color=#9e3753][color=#4d4d4d][url=[URL]http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=246][b]burlesque[/b][/url][b[/URL]] [/b]i don't nuthug shit, im always objective when rating people. You obviously sit inside of your basement all day wanking over MM's, nizoral looks above average (large skull, square outline, reasonably proportioned thirds, good skin, 6', wide frame, no deformities) if you think he's a "potato face 4-5/10" then you're one of the most deluded people on this website. [/color][/color][/SIZE][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Truth. Techno tells me when being delusional and has no problem pointing out my flaws, or anyone else's.

[quote='ilikedicks']
Same other forums are just boring. You look like my cousin in these pictures holy fuark.

Haha, nice! What ethnicity are you and your cousin?

ilikedicks

Coper
Nizoral Babe said:
burlesque said:
I'm alright with this. Thanks!

igesio said:
The lighting in my house is really poor. Under the recess lighting it's alright but really dark in other spots. I think for accuracy, I'll stick to taking outdoor pictures from now on. They're also crystal clear, as opposed to the blurry pics I usually post.

Techno Viking said:
igesio said:
in direct sunlight it actually washes out even the most protrusive defined faces

@[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][SIZE=4][color=#9e3753][color=#4d4d4d][url=[URL]http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=246][b]burlesque[/b][/url][b[/URL]] [/b]i don't nuthug shit, im always objective when rating people. You obviously sit inside of your basement all day wanking over MM's, nizoral looks above average (large skull, square outline, reasonably proportioned thirds, good skin, 6', wide frame, no deformities) if you think he's a "potato face 4-5/10" then you're one of the most deluded people on this website. [/color][/color][/SIZE][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Truth. Techno tells me when being delusional and has no problem pointing out my flaws, or anyone else's.

[quote='ilikedicks']
Same other forums are just boring. You look like my cousin in these pictures holy fuark.

Haha, nice! What ethnicity are you and your cousin?

It's from my fathers side, so he's majority Native excluding some colonials far back in my father's line.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
ilikedicks said:
It's from my fathers side, so he's majority Native excluding some colonials far back in my father's line.
My Grandmother on my dad's side looks 100% Native (prominent cheek bones, long chin, hair quality, etc), so I likely have close to 1/4th Native blood. Between her and my Grandfather (who has a square jaw of the gods), I think that'd be about right. It explains my brother and I looking different than other Mexicans - even other mixed Mexicans. My brother doesn't look Mexican at all; he has straight dark brown hair, robust frame and Indian features.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Nizoral. I'm also 1/4 native american. And what is extremely interesting to me is that we have the same sort of wide zygomatic arches. In fact our facial structure with the exception of eye area is the exact same, although I am more on the ectoside. What I've found is that these wide cheekbones, while making your face more interesting to look at, will always make you/me look like a bobblehead from front view unles you develop a strong neck that looks wide on frontview. It has to extend the width of your zygos, so for us this is a difficult task. Do you know what I'm saying?

Good face. Same problem as me though: skinny neck isolates your head from your frame. Makes you look off. I bet you go up .5 points with a thicker neck.

alpha

Banned
why the fuck do people overrate you on this forum? I dont think you used to post your pics 24/7 on SH

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Scar Tissue said:
Nizoral. I'm also 1/4 native american. And what is extremely interesting to me is that we have the same sort of wide zygomatic arches. In fact our facial structure with the exception of eye area is the exact same, although I am more on the ectoside. What I've found is that these wide cheekbones, while making your face more interesting to look at, will always make you/me look like a bobblehead from front view unles you develop a strong neck that looks wide on frontview. It has to extend the width of your zygos, so for us this is a difficult task. Do you know what I'm saying?

Good face. Same problem as me though: skinny neck isolates your head from your frame. Makes you look off. I bet you go up .5 points with a thicker neck.
Agreed 100% on the bigger neck being a necessity. In my other thread, I was made painfully aware of my current neck to head ratio, so I'm definitely going to start working on it. Right now my neck is 15-3/4" so to match my zygos I'll likely need 17" or more. It won't be an easy fix, or a quick one, but like you said, it'll make a pretty significant difference.

alpha said:
why the fuck do people overrate you on this forum? I dont think you used to post your pics 24/7 on SH
I had a bad rep on SH for being a former misc fag, believed face wasn't everything, thought steroids were a waste of time and lack of proper nutrition, physical stimulation and upbringing were to blame for face - not genetics. I did actually have quite a few threads on SH on face but they were always more geared towards the science of it. That's what really interests me.

My threads where I have posted my face here are my rate me thread, which used old pictures, updated my rate me thread with current pictures and Techno Viking made an interesting suggestion in shoutbox, and thus this challenge, which scientifically speaking is legit, was born. Everyone looks different outside and from a distance, so I wanted to get a thread going to see how different. There is no hiding in natural light, no angles to work with, just the cold harsh reality (thus, TV's redpill).

dont take pictures through a mirror. it makes the face appear alot wider and smoother than it is in reality.
frontal pictures, direct sunlight, max. 1m distance.
also face against the sun, not with the sun.
also midday sun not evening.

Techno Viking said:
burlesque said:
Techno Viking said:
cope any harder and your skull will rattle so hard it will explode brah
it's so funny how you have a group of guys nuthugging each other and inflating each other's ratings out of kindness.

i am not hating or coping. how could i be coping? i am around his looks level, possibly a bit below. but that is not saying much since i am a 4-5/10.

he'll never slay zhit broyo.
The German Dream said:
dont take pictures through a mirror. it makes the face appear alot wider and smoother than it is in reality.
frontal pictures, direct sunlight, max. 1m distance.
also face against the sun, not with the sun.
also midday sun not evening.
source? sounds like horse shit
i made a thread about it on sluthate. this has been widely discusses already.
if you take a picture through a mirror you double distance for the camera between you and the mirror. bigger distance means flatter and wider facial features and clearer skin, less facial flaws visible etc.
this is a well known phenomenon. if you take a picture of yourself from 10m away you will appear more attractive than if you put the camera right infront of your nose