• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Teachers in England encouraged to tackle ‘incel’ movement in the classroom

bradley fucking read

trapped nervecel
the other thing is yh is that how can u classify inceldom as an ideology fam? someone can share misogynistic views as a result of being mocked n bullied n treated like shit by women, yet not know what an incel is, yet they share the same views as em. a muslim cannot know what allah or the teachings of prophet muhammad allah wallah are without being exposed to the quran, there for islam would be considred an ideology. its like sayin all people who commit killings whilst angry are part of the angry movement cus they too also post about their experiences online as well, fucking jokers with no sense making shit like this up smh 😂

the other thing is yh is that how can u classify inceldom as an ideology fam? someone can share misogynistic views as a result of being mocked n bullied n treated like shit by women, yet not know what an incel is, yet they share the same views as em. a muslim cannot know what allah or the teachings of prophet muhammad allah wallah are without being exposed to the quran, there for islam would be considred an ideology. its like sayin all people who commit killings whilst angry are part of the angry movement cus they too also post about their experiences online as well, fucking jokers with no sense making shit like this up smh 😂
Exactly. There are incels who hate women and incels who don't. Incels who are white and incels who are black. Incels who are alt right and incels who are communists.

ID150921

I will post an introduction later, for transparency. I'm not young, and was foro one day child-minding my nephew when he was 12 and unwell. He showed me YouTube videos that were footage of some fella playing video games but with Incel-like audio commentary. My nephew was laughing at this. Our family are mostly racist and regularly parrot right wing remarks drawn from tabloid newspapers. I felt like I was in a countdown to when my nephew and his sister would start being racist, but until this day I hadn't really thought about misogyny and sexism.

I wrote to his school to raise the issue of these videos. I remembered exchanges I'd had with people who were like Incels before the term was around, and a silly PUA forum maybe eight years ago, and that influenced my fear of what my nephew's future might be like. I wrote the letter anonymously and didn't identify my nephew. I got a reply that was brief but suggested these issues were covered by what the school already provided. I didn't and don't believe this. It's a negligent school which now hosts a whacko church that is cult-like but derived from Christianity. This is a small town in the UK, with small-minded police and local politicians and the teachers are mostly small-minded also. It was clear the person who replied had not thought for long about the concern I'd expressed.

I will explain why I'm here in my intro. I am open-minded, including to accepting my own possible failure in life and dying alone, but equally I'm open to the possibility that I might have to accept that despite my failings I have learned some things that might be worth sharing.

So, I can't be cynical about this. The things teachers attempt could be heavy-handed especially if they're not very self-aware, conservative people. But this situation can't be ignored. Misogyny needs to be challenged, and alternatives to the culture provided, so that boys can make better choices, and girls can feel safe.

I haven't used any of the Incel slang and I've allowed myself that for a reason. Slang can be funny or harmlessly natural if it's not exclusive, in other words if it is part of some kind of self-made ghetto. If it's part of a subculture or echo chamber then the slang is like slouching. It will do you harm. It will make laziness feel and look normal. If you're going to be here for 80 years, you are not going to take your current identity to the grave with you. If you don't give in to verbal slouching you are more likely to free yourself, and find some kind of happiness, even if it's a more modest kind than you currently imagine.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
lol @ your cope

are you aware that the average height here is 6'2" and that everyone is above average looking

FUKIN_14_X8

I often wonder what exactly about incels pisses of the leftist apparatus so much? Is is because it's simply a group that is against them?... or what exactly? what do they fear? That these men are dropping out and won't be cattle? I don't think they care about lower birth rates.

GetShrekt

Not Trying
Gorilla Crew
they need class system because they don't have the power to impose their own caste system based on whiteness like in the us. in the us we just beat shitskins into submission and the smarter deahtniks just learn to not get in our way.
Lol @ ur takes. Stormacels are national treasure

LecnWot

only relevant user
Truecels
Just destroy NEETs and it's problem solved.

Stereo

Champion
I often wonder what exactly about incels pisses of the leftist apparatus so much? Is is because it's simply a group that is against them?... or what exactly? what do they fear? That these men are dropping out and won't be cattle? I don't think they care about lower birth rates.
doubt the left has thought or has the capacity to look that deeply into the issue. i think the primary reason is a visceral one. secondly, they can't be easily identified, classified, categorized, and therefore controlled. to do so would cause a lot of collateral damage on the simps and incels-in-denial, who make up the majority of the left's army of useful idiots. shame and guilt tactics don't work because incels don't care and won't react so you can't suss them out that way.