• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Teachers in England encouraged to tackle ‘incel’ movement in the classroom

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
I seriously doubt what is proposed will be anywhere near as bad as the article makes it sound, however this can only have disastrous consequences.

Imagine you get a 9/10 white female teacher who's 22 years old fresh out of university and just finished "Incel detection training"
If you so much as make eye contact with her you're going to find yourself getting waterboarded at a MI5 black site before lunch break.
incels will have to start making up stories about their dating life and throwing in deepfakes of their dating activities to avoid being labeled, which will only compound their misery

:cage2:

Sixpence

I walk a higher path, son.
Think of where a young man's mind goes now. What consumes it.

A few decades ago:

"How do I be great? How do I do great things in the world? How do I conquer? How do I build an empire, a kingdom?"

Now:

"How do I appear to people like I'm not an incel? How can I make it look like I get dates"

This is what society becomes when men have to bow down to the feminine.

Ab0M1N4T10n

brutality of reality
Slayers
tbh this will lead 2 lots of rapes in the school yard cos being virgin = bad & lead 2 a perpetual circle of torment 4 confused sub8 males (cos its only rape when he r sub8)

lol @ this covert eugenics program indeed

SEPRAY

SAVANT
Ascend GIFs | Tenor

me after getting the succ from the headteacher so I don't turn into an incel shooter
:cage:

NuclearBrain

1 sleepless night away from a heart attack
I can just imagine the stress of being some 4/10 14 year old who is already having a hard time dating as it is but doesn't live in happy delusion until he is ready to take on the truth later on in life.

So many ppl are going to be suspected targets for school shootings when they wouldn't do something like that. All because they are incels.