Teacher has sex with three 17 year olds

Bojack

Lookism God
This shit is fuckin amazing, prime females can't resist young slayers who are barely teenagers. Women truly live in a different reality.

There really seems to be an increase in the number of cases reported about females fucking minors/abusing those under their care; I've certainly noticed it in both UK and US news.

The world might not be as pro-shitcunt as we may have thought.

lanklet

Coper
Bojack said:
This shit is fuckin amazing, prime females can't resist young slayers who are barely teenagers. Women truly live in a different reality.
Very legit.  If a woman missed out on the slayer cock carousel in high school, she can just become a high school teacher and get the same experience in her 20s.

igesio

Banned
I'm seeing this on the news too often... Imagine how many do not get caught. I think it is safe to say that such a sex 'scandal' happens in every 1000+ pupil school. This shit literally shows the true nature of women. They know the harsh consequences, but they are controlled by their primal instincts and cannot stop sucking Chad's cock.

Bojack

Lookism God
igesio said:
I'm seeing this on the news too often... Imagine how many do not get caught. I think it is safe to say that such a sex 'scandal' happens in every 1000+ pupil school. This shit literally shows the true nature of women. They know the harsh consequences, but they are controlled by their primal instincts and cannot stop sucking Chad's cock.
These high school chads must be living in a never ending heaven.

primetime

Normie
this is the exact same thing that happens to men who become pedophiles..they miss out in high school by not getting teenage girls and try to recreate that when they get older

Bojack

Lookism God
primetime said:
this is the exact same thing that happens to men who become pedophiles..they miss out in high school by not getting teenage girls and try to recreate that when they get older
Except that male pedophiles get treated worse than shit while female pedophiles don't get punished at all.

igesio

Banned
Bojack said:
igesio said:
These high school chads must be living in a never ending heaven.
Reminds me of my hot teacher I've always wanted to fuck... INCEL RAGE

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol at american justice system, this fucking culture is the number 1 enemy of sex worse than fucking arabs or japanese put together

also lol at 22 years, those guys weren't traumatized at all

JustLOL

Incel
time2pretend said:
those are the role models of society. 17 year old slayers who fuck hot teachers. 

meanwhile stemcels are aspiring to be some Nobel Prize winning science cuck.  :giggle:
L E G I T
E
G
I
T

FuckThis

Slayer
It is very hard to resist young slayers like that
They are brute and primitive and that turns on every female

Anakind

King of Chads
Lol @ last sentence

Two other male students, both also 17 years old, came forward as victims after Fichter was arrested.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Well, i see many teens nowadays on chaturbate, fucking their cute GFs with legit big dongs. I don't see why a cute teacher wouldn't like to ride such a nice dong from a cute teen slayer.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
fuckgoebbelz said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
Well, i see many teens nowadays on chaturbate, fucking their cute GFs with legit big dongs. I don't see why a cute teacher wouldn't like to ride such a nice dong from a cute teen slayer.
Seriously her punishment should be essentially being fired and banned from teaching for the rest of her life, and maybe a fine or something. Just lol at 22 years in prison, that is barbaric.
I still don't see why she should be fired. I mean, she just fucked some students, big deal. It's still some form of teaching.