• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rage teach me how to talk to females

Damski

Regular
Just talk like them like you talk with you friends/Relatives that you havent seen for months or years.

syrian

⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧
If you live in Syria.. Talk about Politics, films, Job, education etc..
ok but how to approach a bitch that stares at you then look away, wouldn't it be cringe or creepy to come over her and say "yo sup bitch" etc?

Stereo

Champion
talk to them like you're only interested in sex and that they have nothing of value to offer other than that.

syrian

⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧
talk to them like you're only interested in sex and that they have nothing of value to offer other than that.
suggest some approach lines pls

reptiles

Megastar
PLS
:undisputedcry:
ok so today I wore full black, put on some drill music on earphones and went 2 night walk. shit got lots of IOIs but couldn't maintain a single eye contact cuz high inhib bitch without drugs

anyway, how to approach females?

any good actual lines that work?

tagging forum pua's : @RealRob @New Poster

With you its literally judt confidence

Jordan_Smith

seconde shortest man in turkey
heres what your gonna do wear skinny jeans with a half erection wear a tanktop or blous with the top buttuns un buttent and just get the douchiest hair cut you can get then just walk up to that fly bitch and act just act dont talk with your real personality just be the person you always wanted to be and then just go with the flow and ask shit about her then just pop the question hey you wanne go to my place or what your snapchat of course this wont work if your not hot be at least a 7

Ab0M1N4T10n

Champion
Slayers
just whip ur schlong out 2 show what a horny sharmota u is

either they take the bait or nah

syrian

⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧
With you its literally judt confidence
but im poor and homeless with 0 status and that's my main insecurity with females. not to mention im manlet haha.

ask them for the time of the day
I've done this in 2019, cold approached two sluts asked for time, they didn't even look at me and said they have no watch jfl. I have low trust looks that scare bitches

reptiles

Megastar
but im poor and homeless with 0 status and that's my main insecurity with females. not to mention im manlet haha.

I've done this in 2019, cold approached two sluts asked for time, they didn't even look at me and said they have no watch jfl. I have low trust looks that scare bitches

You live in syria and seeing as mot of there dont look nearly as good as you shit should be easy

Jordan_Smith

seconde shortest man in turkey

take a shower

BrokeHeart

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉
Truecels
you just do lol. talk to them for a bit then just ask them if they wanna chill and make a move on em. ask them for snap and talk to them over a few days and tell em how u feel.

then invite them to places where you can smash lol. if you don't have a place then you're a little fucked. ideally have a whip. its actually very easy if you look at as an outsider.

if you see a girl giving you ioi's then just talk to them. say hey what up's up, and say something that is relevent to where u are.
women are very similar to men and will make it easy on you if they like you and keep the convo alive.

all of what i said above will be hard if you're high inhib. if u wanna get rid of this then idk what to tell you lol. then just do it. srry mate.

ullzzangincel

Auntie
PLS
:undisputedcry:
ok so today I wore full black, put on some drill music on earphones and went 2 night walk. shit got lots of IOIs but couldn't maintain a single eye contact cuz high inhib bitch without drugs

anyway, how to approach females?

any good actual lines that work?

tagging forum pua's : @RealRob @New Poster
get a house dumbass