tbh life ends at 11-12 yrs old (pic)

LostTuna

Gigachad
once u lose the neotony halo (if u had it in the first place) and are like a year or so into proper puberty and u start getting a couple zits n stuff and you're shit tier genetics reveal themselves it's literally over for us

u either have a 2nd natural looksmaxing phase where u start looking good again around 16-20 like me to a certain degree or it's just literally over.

basically life either ends at 11/12 or early adulthood for 99% of ppl

LostTuna

Gigachad
damnson said:
stop posting pictures of yourself at 12
that was when my prime ended tho tbh i only have those memories

LostTuna

Gigachad
damnson said:
LostTuna said:
that was when my prime ended tho tbh i only have those memories
:bye:

did you ever have braces btw?
of course. like 90% of the ppl in my family had to get braces mostly due to inbred genetics and mouth breathing :shock:

if i didn't get orthodontic work i would've ended up with a narrow palate and crooked teeth. just lol @ mike mew fags

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
damnson said:
:bye:

did you ever have braces btw?
of course. like 90% of the ppl in my family had to get braces mostly due to inbred genetics and mouth breathing :shock:

if i didn't get orthodontic work i would've ended up with a narrow palate and crooked teeth. just lol @ mike mew fags
studies have shown that bone can be reshaped with tongue.Its about constant force on palate with tongue.Not few pushes here and there but about constant pressure just like with regular retainer or braces.
Mewing is responsible only for per percentage of your look most likely depending of your genes as well.
You are wrong if you think it has no influence on shaping your look.
You obviosly have broad face and with or without mewing it wouldnt matter much

LostTuna

Gigachad
kibo said:
LostTuna said:

studies have shown that bone can be reshaped with tongue.Its about constant force on palate with tongue.Not few pushes here and there but about constant pressure just like with regular retainer or braces.
Mewing is responsible only for per percentage of your look most likely depending of your genes as well.
yeah idk i really think it's mostly genetic. i mouthbreathed hard throughout puberty during sleep and by 18 years old i had better bone development than most ppl i see everyday.

like u think my bones would have more or less stayed the same and be shitty throughout puberty w/ my mouthbreathing but my face actually got better that's why i'm skeptical of mew

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
kibo said:
yeah idk i really think it's mostly genetic. i mouthbreathed hard throughout puberty during sleep and by 18 years old i had better bone development than most ppl i see everyday.

like u think my bones would have more or less stayed the same and be shitty throughout puberty w/ my mouthbreathing but my face actually got better that's why i'm skeptical of mew
you are focusing on your single case whereas study involved tons of people.
Your genes are immune on mouth breathing.You have good genes when it comes to these stuff
Even guys on forums about braces,who are clueless about mewing reported about getting their face more narrow after pulling out teeth and putting brace maneuver.
Its about few percentage if you are vulnerable to it.

LostTuna

Gigachad
kibo said:
LostTuna said:

Your genes are immune on mouth breathing.You have good genes when it comes to these stuff
Even guys on forums about braces,who are clueless about mewing reported about getting their face more narrow after pulling out teeth and putting brace maneuver.
i thought i had shitty genetics? idk maybe my facial genetics n height (bones, hormones) is ok idk anymore i feel ugly sometimes

i never had any extractions FWIW.

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
kibo said:
i thought i had shitty genetics? idk maybe my facial genetics n height (bones, hormones) is ok idk anymore i feel ugly sometimes

i never had any extractions FWIW.
good or bad genes,  depends of content.Although you can estimate their overall value and say its good/bad genes.
But i prefer to talk about certain content.Your genes for intelligence,for health,for looks,strength,etc
you have good genes when it comes to looks.You cant bullshit me with your trolling about being ugly lmao.
Mewing is legit,and mike mew will try to scam you nevertheless by squeezing tons of money for some laughable procedures like putting ballon in your mouth or whatever he is thinking off doing