Taylor Lautner is NORWOODING from ROIDS presumably

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Fuck that cocky piece of shit
[hr]
On another note look how his looks level went by like 1.5 maybe even 2

purps drank

Slayer
Damn, it will be over for him soon if it doesn't stop. Kristen Stewart isn't looking too good in that pic either.

NoLMS

Coper
It also looks like he's diffuse thinning at the front. What the fuck happened? He was a NW0 last time I saw him.

NoLMS said:
It also looks like he's diffuse thinning at the front. What the fuck happened? He was a NW0 last time I saw him.
It's a rare condition known as "Male Pattern Baldness. Maybe you've heard of it.

NoLMS

Coper
The Big Dipper said:
NoLMS said:
It's a rare condition known as "Male Pattern Baldness. Maybe you've heard of it.
Why the sarcasm?

:punch2:

modified

hairloss expert
He's been receding for years. I wonder if he's one of the rare guys resistant to dutasteride or he just never tried.

Holy fuck! He looks like a bloated ethnic  gypsy.How the fuck can you leave your house like that?

Jawanomics

Lookism God
His hair isn't great but not terrible...in 2 years it will be a mess. He will definitely need to run bad boy roid game then.

no celebrity should have this problem due to the importance of looks he should have been on fin years ago.

Copenhagen

Slayer
He's literally 2 years away from looking like a short ethnic club promoter in Miami who hangs out on the street handing out flyers.

Joncoping

Normie
Don't delude yourselves buddy boyos. He gained some fat and lost some hair, he has god tier facial structure which is what matters. After HT, DNP he will be fine.

Remember, this is the guy you are talking about, mascthetic/10

Brio

Slayer
I remember watching him in new moon. AT THE cinema all girls wanted his cock