• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tattoos are trashy as fuck

Dirty Blond

Rotter
I agree totally. Even as an artistic statement, I find many tattoos creatively bankrupt.

allindaeyes

Banned
i want to get a tattoo of a spiritual symbol or word or something but I cant yet and am thinking about it at least for next 2 years

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
I don't like tattoos and never had any, but I notice women on POF saying in their profiles "I love tattoos on a man, it makes my knees quiver!" and shit like that so. 

But they want the guy to look like this:

So it wouldn't help me even if I got some tats! Most women look cheap and trashy as fuck with tattoos though, but I wouldn't reject a potential mate if she had some.

rigidity

Regular
There's nothing wrong with them so long as you don't have sleeves or have them on the neck or face.  I have a couple.

I agree. They looks especially terrible on older people. There's nothing more disgusting than a bloated old man or woman covered in tatoos

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
DyingHope said:
I don't like tattoos and never had any, but I notice women on POF saying in their profiles "I love tattoos on a man, it makes my knees quiver!" and shit like that so. 

But they want the guy to look like this:

So it wouldn't help me even if I got some tats! Most women look cheap and trashy as fuck with tattoos though, but I wouldn't reject a potential mate if she had some.

Those tats make him look gay IMO

your mom

Banned
mostly yes. some are really well made but on overal trashy