Tanning makes you a slayer

Datjaw

Banned
Looks like he just shat a turd and wiped it over his whole face

RoboCopE

Incel
you think its the tan you're laughing at but really it's his subhuman 1:1 philtrum to chin ratio

fuck she looks good what an all out amogging

dat feel

Lookism God
true but let me remind you that that's valentino, a very famous fashion designer.

he's 83, and partying in ibiza with type 1 goddess anne hathaway, no fucks given, like he's 20, and he doesn't even give a fuck about his subhuman philtrum  :giggle:

do you have any idea what kind of slayerdom he must have achieved in his prime? if you did you'd curl up in the fetal position and cry
[hr]
The German Dream said:
dat melanotan game is legit

Anyone who can create a substance that can achieve the opposite effect would become the world's first TRILLIONAIRE

dat feel said:
Anyone who can create a substance that can achieve the opposite effect would become the world's first TRILLIONAIRE
FUAAAARK i hope that wont happen in my lifetime or else being caucasian, my best and most useful feature, wont even be worth anything anymore :confused:

dat feel

Lookism God
The German Dream said:
dat feel said:
FUAAAARK i hope that wont happen in my lifetime or else being caucasian, my best and most useful feature, wont even be worth anything anymore :confused:
stormfrontcels will rage

white girls will become the cheapest commodity because they will be everywhere

RoboCopE

Incel
dat feel said:
The German Dream said:
stormfrontcels will rage

white girls will become the cheapest commodity because they will be everywhere
Na black albinos don't look white; it's about caucasian facial features most importantly. I've seen asian girls who are legit white like porcelain.