• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tall White guy get rejected in Dating show

Molasses

Joke
[video=youtube]

He's tall and and decent looking doctor but still got mogged by the ethnics in the show and left behind

He's kind of Effeminate and shy so no girl wanted to touch him, every girl told him to get a tan to redeem some masculine qualities but he gives off a failo vibe despite his height and physique

Honestly didn't know it's possible to get mass rejected as a 6'4 white but I guess it does happen if you're shy and beta. Those guys probably cope by smashing average af girls and fatties because they can't get any better despite their height

Masculinity crew win again  :turban:

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
holy fuck... the hair on that ethnic is out of this world

Does he have a big dick?

I understand that the women who join that show tend to be trashy chav hos. But I am pretty trashy myself and I think he is cute. I like clean-cut guys. Chav trash are probably turned off by the clean-cut look.

Seriously though, penis size is the most important thing. A guy can look good. A guy can be a bad boy. But all that don't mean shit if he doesn't have a big dick.

Sub_Zero

Machine
HQNP
Small skull, narrow palate, crooked teeth, weak jaw

Typical british cuck pheno

Height isn't everything and hoes don't care about your career

ChickenWings

Regular
The guy isn't even that shy or effeminate, he seems to have about an average personality. Which apparantly isn't enough on a dating show which is filled with ethnic extroverted slayers.

Brutal. He seems like a really chilled and cool guy, would love to be bro's with him IRL. Thots ain't worth our time, bro's before hoes.

alexio

Regular
He looks dorky as hell and behaved dorky as hell on a show of bimbos wht do u expect.

Brutal PigmentationPill.
Master Vantablackpilled

1:48 when she dodged his kiss he should've ended it right there!!! SmegmaSkins need to face the fact that they are constantly being cucked by Jews, Arabs, BBCs, Mongrels, Gooks, Meds, etc.

OldRooster

Champion
the typical female on a dating show would be intimidated by, and have a complex around, a guy that is a doctor. So hardly surprising.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Brutal PigmentationPill.
Master Vantablackpilled

1:48 when she dodged his kiss he should've ended it right there!!! SmegmaSkins need to face the fact that they are constantly being cucked by Jews, Arabs, BBCs, Mongrels, Gooks, Meds, etc.
There's a video from the same show where a pretty boy arab chad gets rejected. I cant find it anymore.

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
if you don't look like a weapon of mass destruction, don't even try insect

Mr Game and Watch

Washed up poster
Oldcels
It's just a colouring and inhib pill.

Also that dark ethnic mogs the shit out of the white guy facially