• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tall face is NOT a masculine feature idiots

Zoosus

Rotter
Vertically short, wide and compact midfaces have been proven time and time again by countless studies to be more masculine.

Keep coping.

http://************/uploads/imgur/bWgFVlA.jpg

who cares what's more masculine

if you don't have a tall face you're dead in the eyes of women

paulus

Banned
Someone post a pic of op so that we all know he is coping

Magnus

Champion
tall face is masculine 

short face is dominant 

tall face looks like a leader, short face looks like a bully

Legit Theory

Champion
Overly tall face is definitely more subhuman than a super compacted face. It just screens narrow cuck

I think medium with a bit on the longer side is ideal

What makes a face wide? I don't think it's due to t levels because over the half of the females has wide faces.

ketzdinio

Rotter
nothingbutthetruth said:
What makes a face wide? I don't think it's due to t levels because over the half of the females has wide faces.

Your observation is correct, but it's an illusion. Women have much smaller and skulls compared to men, but their proportions make them seem wider.

Don Draper

Regular
graal 2 said:
op is a coping short face cel. YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT SHORT FACED MEN.....

BUT AT LEAST PEOPLE RESPECT THEM.

:cage:

Looks like someone that I wouldn't want to fuck with tbh.

Danny the chav

Champion
You do know that dolph lundren is tall faced right. A face that is most masculine is both tall and wIde

Cloud

Machine
ketzdinio said:
nothingbutthetruth said:

Your observation is correct, but it's an illusion. Women have much smaller and skulls compared to men, but their proportions make them seem wider.

Very legit. Your most compact mid faced man would still have a taller skull than the longest faced female if you measured with a ruller. Testosterone compresses the mid face in relation to skull size. The skull is still larger.
Compact mid face is indeed a masculine trait, but only if also comes with a large skull size.

RememberMew

Regular
>says tall faces aren't masculine

>posts mostly tall faces as examples of masculinity

Tall face is important but if you don't have the width to go with it you're fucked.