Tall chin/low philtrum:chin ratio is by far the number one slayer trait

FireHaze

Gigachad
Examining guys that do well with women I've concluded that practically all of them have very tall chins. Especially when compared to their philtrum. Some have bug eyes, some have flat or slightly retruded maxillas, some have low-ish fWHR. None of them have short chins though.

This is not to say you can't be subhuman with a tall chin and short philtrum but that it's a must to do very well with women.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
Examining guys that do well with women I've concluded that practically all of them have very tall chins. Especially when compared to their philtrum. Some have bug eyes, some have flat or slightly retruded maxillas, some have low-ish fWHR. None of them have short chins though.

This is not to say you can't be subhuman with a tall chin and short philtrum but that it's a must to do very well with women.

:jordan:

FireHaze

Gigachad
rugby1233 said:
So what is a good ratio?

1:3 philtrum:chin or higher is ideal

MasterFaggot said:
FireHaze said:

:jordan:
?

legit

FireHaze

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:
FireHaze said:

?

i kind of have a short philtrum and good chin height but would still be regarded as subhuman i guess

Yeah you have too many other flaws that cancel it out.

rugby1233

Chad
FireHaze said:
rugby1233 said:
So what is a good ratio?

Where does that come from? Seems like something you pulled out of your ass.

When I have time I will take a sample of 20 good looking guys and measure philtrum:chin ratio.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Graal said:
Does Midface recession cause a short philtrum and a big chin? I've noticed that typical look of having a super short philtrum and a big chin with that

Doesn't recessed midface mean recessed maxilla? I have a forward one and I have a short philtrum and long chin.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
LEGIT.

For getting women,

facial aesthetics rating=quality

Chin size and overall facial robustness=quantity

L A C U N A R E V I V E D

🥶🥶🥶
Truecels
legit post needs to be bumped short chin = death unless you are female, its the reason why barron trump looks so bizarre