Typical lookism member.
Post yours.

dogboner54

Slayer
Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 58.3
Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 91.7
Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 75

what's the point of this lmao

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Unlike most people, you prefer a Dominant leader to handle internal matters.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Like most people, you prefer a Dominant leader to handle external threats.[/font]
yeah fuck no i want to be the dominant leader boyo

Mughal

Banned
dogboner54 said:
Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 58.3
Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 91.7
Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 75

what's the point of this lmao

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Unlike most people, you prefer a Dominant leader to handle internal matters.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Like most people, you prefer a Dominant leader to handle external threats.[/font]
yeah fuck no i want to be the dominant leader boyo
Numbers don't lie boyo.

:okay:

feg

Chad
stupid test lol
[hr]
Mughal said:
Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 100
Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 100
Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 100

EDIT: Did I make it?
if you always chose the dominant faces it could be you are a homo lol

Mughal

Banned
feg said:
stupid test lol
[hr]
Mughal said:

EDIT: Did I make it?
if you always chose the dominant faces it could be you are a homo lol
Legit? Explain why?

:cage:

Yesson

Incel
100 on everything... Obviously I'm going to pick the more masculine person to take charge. Leaders tend to be more masculine.

ketzdinio

Slayer

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 66.7[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 66.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 66.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Overall, your choice of leaders suggests that you are politically right-wing.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]So it says I prefer a dominant leader. Does it necessarily mean I don't think myself a dom leader, or I want want one because that dom leader could possibly be me. Either way I prefer things to be treated firmly when it comes to both external threats and internal threats.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Like the leader of choice sort of represents own personality. Anyway, fun test but maybe not much more than that.[/font]

Biffboff

Chad
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 16.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 100[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 58.3[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Like most people, you prefer a Cooperative leader to handle internal matters.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Overall, your choice of leaders suggests that you are politically left-wing.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Fuck, I'm left-wing! It's over.  :ugh: [/font]

Mughal

Banned
Yesson said:
100 on everything... Obviously I'm going to pick the more masculine person to take charge. Leaders tend to be more masculine.
Legit, another alpha checking in.

:clap:

Lel

Gigachad
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 66.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 41.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 54.2[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Unlike most people, you prefer a Cooperative leader to handle external threats.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Overall, your choice of leaders suggests that you are politically right-wing.[/font]

am i a fag?

Xander

Cuck
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 41.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 91.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 66.7[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Like most people, you prefer a Cooperative leader to handle internal matters.[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

gogger

Slayer
Mughal said:

whyme

Coper
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 54.2[/font]