• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rage TAKE FINASTERID NOW! FUCK BALDIES!

Shitpoaster

Because of baldies fearmongering online and claiming they became impotent & depressed from taking fin.
I didn't even consider it as a viable solution to stop my hair loss.

Now I am 24 and started taking fin + Minox 3 months ago, and I got no side effects whatsoever.
All I got was thicker hair and my hairline lowering a bit.

These limp-dicked losers just want more people to suffer their fate; I wish I would have started taking fin at an earlier age.
Only time will tell, but I probably need a hair transplant, because I waited too long.

Don't wait if you suspect that you are balding!

05x1rxsnpww51.png

Benzosmyeggos

Banned
u don't feel it now but people reported after 3 months and more u get ed, as well as bad skin first week of minox. Imagine ruining ur collegan for some hair lol just massage and derma pen

Shitpoaster

u don't feel it now but people reported after 3 months and more u get ed, as well as bad skin first week of minox. Imagine ruining ur collegan for some hair lol just massage and derma pen
I can't stop coping.
I am doing micro-needling as well, but after seeing what I look like with a full head of hair via faceapp I can't go back to buzzing my head, I look like a subhuman, compared to what I look like with hair (even shitty NW3 looks better than bald/buzzed)
I gladly take risks that come with it, even though it has enough research showing long-term safety and efficacy.

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
I can't stop coping.
I am doing micro-needling as well, but after seeing what I look like with a full head of hair via faceapp I can't go back to buzzing my head, I look like a subhuman, compared to what I look like with hair (even shitty NW3 looks better than bald/buzzed)
I gladly take risks that come with it, even though it has enough research showing long-term safety and efficacy.
Become a tranny for us, faggot
:cage2:

Benzosmyeggos

Banned
I can't stop coping.
1615825548627.png

height

love - 6´5"-1.8 gigadexxer- unvaxxed
Staff member
doctors won´t prescribe me fin