T

gandytime

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
My whole fucking life has been decided by my shit looks.
If only I looked like Nick Bateman or one of those other lucky
phaggots who won the genetic lottery then I wud be happy and whole right now

Instead I am dying on the inside and my mind and emotions are damaged.
Posted my pic on reddit and literally cried all afternoon.
Everyone there calling me below average/average and one even gave me 2.5/10. Even the girls telling me
I am below average and not handsome/conventionally attractive and they wont date me.
:glasses: 
They give you 2.5 on reddit?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:

Everyone there calling me below average/average and one even gave me 2.5/10. Even the girls telling me
I am below average and not handsome/conventionally attractive and they wont date me.
Just be confident bro

zyzz007

Lookism God
gandytime said:
zyzz007 said:

yeh. One of them. The others just said below average/average.
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
zyzz007 said:

Just be confident bro
like u are enjoying my pain and suffering.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
gandytime said:
yeh. One of them. The others just said below average/average.
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
Just be confident bro
like u are enjoying my pain and suffering.
 Considering I'm pretty much the same as you right now it's hard to enjoy anything these days.

Chincel

Normie
I have an idea of what you look like. You probably have a recessed jaw and or chin, you look Med but more Near Eastern, and you have fat cheeks?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Chincel said:
I have an idea of what you look like. You probably have a recessed jaw and or chin, you look Med but more Near Eastern, and you have fat cheeks?
Yeh my cheeks are kinda chubby. My chin is not recessed but my jaw maybe plus my head shape is weird.

Chincel

Normie
zyzz007 said:
Chincel said:
Yeh my cheeks are kinda chubby. My chin is not recessed but my jaw maybe plus my head shape is weird.
A rating from Reddit like that is danger zone, although you might get more attention playing up your deformity than being regular ugly.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Chincel said:
zyzz007 said:
A rating from Reddit like that is danger zone, although you might get more attention playing up your deformity than being regular ugly.
I think i am leaving this forum. Its fully of a bunch of goodlooking/decent guys whining about god knows what.
I am like one of the only true ugly fucks here. Makes no sense I remain here when most people are frauding and I am being honest. 
Thats why I only posted my face on reddit, if I had posted by body i wud have gotten better ratings.
[hr]
nochin said:
me too, send me a PM.
I am definitely not that stupid to trust anyone on here after Vegeta and Magic got brutally doxxed.

Chincel

Normie
zyzz007 said:
Chincel said:
I think i am leaving this forum. Its fully of a bunch of goodlooking/decent guys whining about god knows what.
I am like one of the only true ugly fucks here. Makes no sense I remain here when most people are frauding and I am being honest. 
Thats why I only posted my face on reddit, if I had posted by body i wud have gotten better ratings.
We're all in this together, just move towards the antinatalism side of things I guess.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Chincel said:
zyzz007 said:
We're all in this together, just move towards the antinatalism side of things I guess.
yeh right, we have ppl who got doxxed here who are white, decent looking and had goodlooking white jailbaits wanting to be with them and they REJECTED the jailbaits.
I think these guys post her to read stories like mine and eggman(b4 he got a girlfriend) to sadistically enjoy pain and suffering of others and also enjoy the fact that they have much better lives than us and are better looking.