• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Syrian refugee, 21, hacks PREGNANT woman to death with a machete and injures two othe

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Syrian refugee, 21, hacks PREGNANT woman to death with a machete and injures two others before hero BMW driver runs him over, in latest attack to shock Germany[/font]

Invisible

Champion
#NotAllMuslims
#HugAMuslim
#RefugeesWelcome
#Fluchtlinge
#ReligionOfPeace
#CuckoldryIsntABadThing
#ShariaLawForEurope

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
  said:
THE HERO BMW DRIVER WILL SPEND HALF OF HIS LIFETIME IN JAIL NOW THATS THE REDPILL

JUST LOL AT TRYING TO BE AN HERO FOR A FEMINIST RULED LIBERAL OSTOGEN CUCK SEMI GAY MEN SOCIETY

fucking lol, probably true

what will it take for the germans to take back their country?

migrants are raping and slaying everywhere

misty have you noticed a change? is it more dangerous to go out at night now?

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
wait, in germany a robust 6'2" slayer like you has to carry a machete to feel safe?

:cage2:

low-inhib migrants are raping prime jb and killing locals with guns and machetes and germany is still afraid to act?

all this was because germany elected a childless woman who wanted to take revenge against the country?

if the germans who lived 100 years ago had known this would happen, they would have killed every living german to spare themselves this kind of shame

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
  said:
dat feel said:
wait, in germany a robust 6'2" slayer like you has to carry a machete to feel safe?

low-inhib migrants are raping prime jb and killing locals with guns and machetes and germany is still afraid to act?

all this was because germany elected a childless woman who wanted to take revenge against the country?

if the germans who lived 100 years ago had known this would happen, they would have killed every living german to spare themselves this kind of shame

to be fair i am not german neither do i live there tho but sometimes i travel to germany and i have a few refugees here aswell

wait aren't you misty

DOLPHMOGGED

Regular
datfeel why dont you go to uni and study to become a journalist instead of shitposting the dm articles here

gaunt

Machine
it's obvious what must be done,

germany must ban
machetes